Limited Run Vader stunt sabers kits! Barbican, Severed hand and ANH square shroud version

Hello guys,
tomorrow is the final day for the interest period,
I'm hoping for a little bit more interest if possible as I had anticipated more when i did my calculations. It looks like the Severed hand version is not very popular sadly so I'll be reducing my numbers for those, but still making it of course :)
cheers

Hey guys, thank you for the last minute interest :)

here are some (more) final photos of the Barbican prototype, I just received the black paint today and wanted to quickly have something to show for the last day of interest request!
I'm extremely happy with the result! I hope you'll like it :)

DSC_1038.JPG

DSC_1032.JPG

DSC_1037.JPG

DSC_1040.JPG

DSC_1039.JPG

DSC_1031.JPG

DSC_1035.JPG

DSC_1036.JPG

thank you all for your support, we have now reached the numbers I was hoping for and it's a big relief :)
I'm in the process of organizing all the orders for the metal stock, hardware, parts etc... It's a lot of orders and a LOT of money for me, but I'm looking forward to start producing those!
cheers

How'd I almost miss this?!?!

One Square Shroud please, Eethan.

Ugh I love how the Barbican looks too though! Haha

I’m a mark for Vader stunts. May have to idealize - it’s just too pretty to have in a state of ill repair

I’m a mark for Vader stunts. May have to idealize - it’s just too pretty to have in a state of ill repair
yes, I'm trying to represent those sabers as seen today to show how far you can push the kits, but those would be extremely easy to idealize :) see what I did for the square shroud version prototype a few pages back with the extremely clean paint on the shroud and nicelly aligned grips, it can be made to look real pretty :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back