Question VIGLINK????

SofaKing01

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Gang,

PLEASE READ!!!! I'm looking through "all" our posts and certain words in misc posts have been underlined and linked to others sites using Viglink - a outbound-traffic monetization service?

The links are ALL OVER the RPF site. I can't edit any of my posts to remove the link. Are the admins aware of this?

What the heck is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gang,

PLEASE READ!!!! I'm looking through "all" our posts and certain words in misc posts have been underlined and linked to others sites using Viglink - a outbound-traffic monetization service?

The links are ALL OVER the RPF site. I can't edit any of my posts to remove the link. Are the admins aware of this?

What the heck is going on?

I believe we had this happening before:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=287332

They said it was due to plug-in issues. Maybe the issue is happening again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monetization plug-ins are becoming an increasingly popular way for forums to try and capture some revenue to fund their free site. If you really don’t like these things, then install AdBlock Pro and Ghostery on your browser and start filtering what third party trackers and plug-ins are active when you use the site.

Of course, this restricts the site’s ability to support itself. :( If this gives you pause, maybe secure from red alert and try to relax. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back