Unlimited Run WannaWanga Bunker Bomb Kit.

That is frigging awesome! Will there be any more runs of these in the future? I'd love to buy one after I move after the first of the year. I just can't handle another project right this moment, I've got enough on my plate with moving and everything else.

That is frigging awesome! Will there be any more runs of these in the future? I'd love to buy one after I move after the first of the year. I just can't handle another project right this moment, I've got enough on my plate with moving and everything else.

Don't worry. Because of overwhelming interest I've already planned to scale it up. My plan is too keep these in stock for a long while.

I was interested in how people planned on paint concept for them. I see at least 3 options.

1. Screen accurate/production made. This would be full fresh paint, no scratches, rust.

2. As is today. Rust on knob, orange undercoat in main body, white for the skirt.

3. Idealized. There could be many variants. Things like crisper paint lines, and labeling. Faux weathering that makes the item look like it has metal construction. etc...

Any thoughts?

Were the gears either side of the metal clip ever identified?

The photo from Gus that the Parts of SW folks posted on their Facebook page shows that there isn't anything on either side of the clip. I'd bet what you are seeing as gears in screen caps is the stamped text on either edge of the clip itself catching the light!
_nc_ohc=Y8kvDg36rDkAX9HFJAB&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back