Unlimited Run WannaWanga Bunker Bomb Kit.

That escalated quickly:::
4BACA40F-34A3-41E2-AE18-597684500770.jpeg

Fun kit Roy!! Thanks!!!

*edit* ok so maybe I’ll warm up the yellow color a little in the near future

Last edited:
Hey Bryan!
Wow! That orange 'unpainted' painted version is very cool and realistic. That color AND the texture is spot on! The flat earth is also beautiful. And indeed, the orange comes through here and there. Well done :)
I know Scott does it with orange underneath as well, but this far closer. You should have one on display just like that. Maybe I can donate a part?
Roy

Here’s the orange I used:
straight from the bottle.
FB659E76-D785-46A6-8A70-45991187D19E.jpeg

And the finished version: wow! Those chips on the edge are perfect. How did you manage that?
Some areas I tried to leave the paint a bit light so the orange would show through, I avoided them with the brush.

Whereas some of the chips actually came off where I was re-assembling the kit before the final paint layer cured. Those are kind of happy accident in that regard but I imagine anyone spray painting or airbrushing could find the same effect using the toothpaste or liquid mask technique.

(The orange paint layer has very well cured by now, and was quite thick from the texture I created; In that regard I chose not sand the upper because the print layering of the surface allowed the orange acrylic to grip quite well)

I have been trying to find a breaker with the orange housing; I made great progress with a seller but it appears it was sold to someone else while I was trying to arrange shipping options :sick:

Last edited:
Got the kit awhile ago but getting around to building it! I’m a newbie to this stuff. Any advice how to magnetize the bottom?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back