Warehouse 13 Farnsworth brass faceplates, full Farnsworth, stands

Interested in a faceplate, tentatively in one of the completed models (depending on how the prototype turns out).

Just so I understand the updates, it would be ~$99 for a plate, $299 for a box, and $599 for a completed working version? Is that right?

The final faceplates have arrived and once I have aged them a handful (for now) will go on sale for $99 each. The second pic shows a rough first aging. It will start to look a little more even/natural once I exposed it to the elements for a few days.

PM me for details if interested, with the strong dollar I might be able to include shipping to the US as well as PayPal fees.

IMG_4472.jpg 4BA53574-E7FE-4B78-B50A-9C4FFB257859.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested in a faceplate, tentatively in one of the completed models (depending on how the prototype turns out).

Just so I understand the updates, it would be ~$99 for a plate, $299 for a box, and $599 for a completed working version? Is that right?

Yes for #1 and #2 - not doing working versions for now, as Raspberry Pi prices are much too high. Once I am ready to do some (after finishing my own one) the price might be between $499 and $599 depending on "screen" (high quality lens or "cheap" watch glass).

Just a heads up for those who purchased. I aged the faceplates and will send next Monday.

Top third one is gone, that one looks a little smoother as it was aged two days earlier. Anyway I will make better pics Friday and contact every buyer to choose one.

...and no, the lower 4 are not bigger

Attachments

• farnsworthes.jpg
    farnsworthes.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 105
Update:

- One Faceplate is left, I doubt I will do another run

- I will do no more full working versions besides 2 reserved ones. Once I have them ready I will post all resources in the Farnsworth thread

- There is one stand left

Update:

- One Faceplate is left, I doubt I will do another run

- I will do no more full working versions besides 2 reserved ones. Once I have them ready I will post all resources in the Farnsworth thread

- There is one stand left
Awesome! Can't wait for the full working version! :)

I am interested in buying some bass faceplates. Please PM me and let me know if they are available. I made one in the past with a 3D printed faceplate, it came out OK but I would like to use a brass one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back