Watchmen prop/costume pix from tie-in books/ Thursday (and final) Update!--SPOILERS

Re: Watchmen prop/costume pix from Portraits Book/ Friday Update!--SPOILERS

well if the movie is accurate to the comic, we'll see ALOT more of her...

Thanks for the peek.
I like how the Minutemen costumes look like knit tights and leather.

The Wolf

I need to see more of this. :)
p1010554sn1.jpg

Want to see "MORE"? :love

Rent out a copy of the movie "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle".......I did! :love

Last edited:

My wife just pointed out the angle of her right foot... Look how bent her ankle is, so that the top of her foot is aligned with the rest of her leg and even slightly beyond. :eek

And she makes it look natural.

THAT'S a woman. :D

My wife just pointed out the angle of her right foot... Look how bent her ankle is, so that the top of her foot is aligned with the rest of her leg and even slightly beyond. :eek

And she makes it look natural.

THAT'S a woman. :D

There's a pointe ballet technique there. This does remind me alot of the recent Soul Calibur installments that feature female fighters with armour that doesn't really *protect* that much. Well, that's video games for you these days.

Was anyone else drawn to the blank space where a 1911 should have been on The Comedian's wall?

I really like the see-through three-blade throwing knife, clever mechanism. Thanks for posting.

Re: Watchmen prop/costume pix from Portraits Book/ Tuesday Update!--SPOILERS

Nice, thanks for posting these. This is the must see film of the year for me. Don't ask me about the squid though.

Man, I have got to get that book.
I do wish that Sally Jupiter's costume had yellow transparent fabric over the black instead of rubber. I think the actress would have preferred moving in fabric instead of latex also. :unsure

The Wolf

Wednesday update. Note that all these pix are from 3 different books.

p1010579rp2.jpg

p1010580jb1.jpg

p1010581zi0.jpg

p1010582vc0.jpg

p1010584tq1.jpg

More tomorrow!

Re: Watchmen prop/costume pix from tie-in books/ Wednesday Update!--SPOILERS

Rent out a copy of the movie "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle".......I did!
She was also on "Entourage" having a 3-sum with Eric and his girlfriend. :thumbsup

Re: Watchmen prop/costume pix from tie-in books/ Wednesday Update!--SPOILERS

Last batch. Some paper props in here. Hope you've enjoyed these, folks.

p1010584tq1.jpg

p1010585ux8.jpg

p1010586ty4.jpg

p1010587cp3.jpg

p1010589kd4.jpg

p1010590pw6.jpg

Just got in an advance copy of the Art of Monsters vs Aliens and might post some of those. Looks fun.

Re: Watchmen prop/costume pix from tie-in books/ Thursday (and final) Update!--SPOILE

Yeah thanks for posting these.
I'm gonna try and pick these up at the weekend.

Rent out a copy of the movie "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle".......I did! :love

Another one of those I didn't realize moments! Gotta dig the dvd out now.

I got the portrait and Art of book the other day. The art of book is amazing. Well written and with some beautiful art.

The portrait book, on the other hand, was a severe disappointment. One photo each of most of the main cast (well 3 of Rorshach with one mislabelled) and the rest are crew, doubles, and minor characters with a few props. Hell, there's 4 or 5 of Wally Weaver!?! Do you recall Wally Weaver, cause I didn't, and yet, he has probably the most photos. Rather sad. What's been posted here's pretty much the best of the bunch.

Re: Watchmen prop/costume pix from tie-in books/ Thursday (and final) Update!--SPOILE

Hooded Justice is looking good.
Laffo.

I'm digging that Saul Bass-esque cover to Under the Hood. Very period, very cool.

This movie has nailed every character, every design.

Everything except Big Figure, that is.

I just saw the book at Borders yesterday. I'm glad I already knew the story from the comic book because the book gave away a lot of surprises.

The Wolf

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back