We have such sights to show you

Cenobyte

Sr Member
I want to Thank Greg Kramer II for the absolute amazing work he did on my Hellraiser Chatteter bust.
I bought a latex Chatteter bust maybe 12 years or so ago here on The RPF.
For years, it sat in our back room as I have been trying to find someone to paint it.
I recently posted a Freddy Kruger glove for sale.
Greg contacted me as he was interested in it.
After messaging for a while, we started talking about movie props, and I mentioned the bust and was trying to get someone to paint it.
He said that he could do it.
So, I mailed it to him and he kept me updated on it.
He first removed the wooden base as the bust was sort of "flimsy" in the way that it did not stand up on its own without leaning.
He found that it was stuffed with paper and plastic bags.
He first removed all of that, and filled it with foam that hardened and now the bust stands up straight.
He then painted it using photos of the chatteter in the movie.
2 weeks later it arrived back here.
I cannot put into words how very Happy and amazed at what I received back.
He even sent hooks that I need to attach to the sides of the mouth with wires that run to the back of the head.
This is what I sent to him...
received_929333491335792.jpeg

This is what I received back from him.
received_483740066406177.jpeg

received_1668221523509651.jpeg

The last picture is a screenshot from the movie I sent to him to use as reference to how I wanted it painted.
Chatterer_Hellraiser.jpeg

Thank you so very much Greg for the excellent job you did. I honestly thought that it would sit unfinished and stored in our back room possibly for many more years.

Last edited:
That is really beautiful work. It's going to look awesome with the wires and hooks installed! Very impressive. (By the way I'm an obsessed Hellraiser fan!!!!)

That looks wicked! I'm thinking I may do a run of my screen accurate lament configurations that actually play the right melody from the original film score. Haven't decided yet though as I'm not sure there is much interest in them anymore

Ripped off by the Borg. Their god needs to be the THE MANGLER dead center of a cube. Babylon 5’s THIRDSPACE had something like the LEVIATHAN obelisk too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back