WIP - Arkham Knight model for Pepakura

No problem, you're putting in a lot of great work you should know what it means to people.

This videos got some of the best reference shots I've seen, dunno if you've seen it but take a look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhCayDTw9YQ
Thanks bud... this is awesome!!! I've just got to finish up the Red Hood and Batman Cowl, then I'm going to get the version 2 tackled, these reference pics are exactly what I needed.

The Batman Arkham Knight collection so far:

uploadfromtaptalk1434901420794.png
uploadfromtaptalk1434901514638.png
uploadfromtaptalk1434901566034.jpeg

Sounds really great Bandiet, can't wait to see (and make) the new version, doesn't look that far of from done :) Downloading the game as i'm typing!! So stoked!!

As Smoshmouth said, the version 2 helmet is'nt that far off. Given the lack of references of the back end until now, it pretty much has half the detailing completed... here's where it stands right now.

uploadfromtaptalk1435092199533.png

Lol... why?

Meant in an entirely good way. I'm already sat at my printer with these gauntlets for Stig, and now you go and put that piece of art in my view. It's too tempting. Also haven't attempted a full helmet print yet. Not sure it would go as well as I would like. (Small/cheapish printer etc) Though the gauntlets are coming along well!

Meant in an entirely good way. I'm already sat at my printer with these gauntlets for Stig, and now you go and put that piece of art in my view. It's too tempting. Also haven't attempted a full helmet print yet. Not sure it would go as well as I would like. (Small/cheapish printer etc) Though the gauntlets are coming along well!
Lol... no worries, I'm glad you like the new AK. Please post a pic or two when you can of those gauntlets, would be awsome to see how they turn out.

Lol... no worries, I'm glad you like the new AK. Please post a pic or two when you can of those gauntlets, would be awsome to see how they turn out.
Fawbish, dont sell yourself short dude you are doing brilliantly with the gauntlets, ive no issue with pics being posted, id do it myself if I was at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I got to get me a printer... love it!!

Wouldnt be possible without Stigs vision of the outfit and your excellent design chief. Didnt take me too long to get the file ready for printing, and I pretty much got lucky with the way I split it up for printing (each gauntlet is around 12 parts)

Feel free to hit me up for any prints mate and we can sort something out #shamelessplug but yeah, for a nifty price the da vinci does a half decent job. half the work is going to come with post processing though. cant wait to see how these look if I manage to get them looking smooth and Stigs painting guy gets onto them.

Bandiet, thanks for putting up this build. I am really excited about this one, my results so far are below. Just wanted to put out some info for those that do not have well ventilated areas to use resin but still want to harden their pieces. Check out Specialty Resin. I might be wrong but I haven't seen anyone mention it but its all non toxic and you do not have to have a well ventilated area to use this like with fiberglass resins. It hardens very well too, I haven't had any issues.

20150625_100128.jpg

Bandiet, thanks for putting up this build. I am really excited about this one, my results so far are below. Just wanted to put out some info for those that do not have well ventilated areas to use resin but still want to harden their pieces. Check out Specialty Resin. I might be wrong but I haven't seen anyone mention it but its all non toxic and you do not have to have a well ventilated area to use this like with fiberglass resins. It hardens very well too, I haven't had any issues.

View attachment 493466
epoxamite 100 is odour and fume free

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back