WIP - Arkham Knight model for Pepakura

The links to the files are in the first post of this thread... let me know if you guys dont come right with the downloads.
I tried it but it took me to this one website and kept trying to get me to download a bunch of stuff. I was wondering if there was just pdo files like with JF Customs I'll try again later

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Almost done, just the shoulders and back end to be completed.

uploadfromtaptalk1435460020878.png

Hi Bandiet, hi guys! Despite never having commented I have been following this from very early... Loving your work so far! And I am planing on doing an arkham knight cosplay for "Comicon Portugal" this december! Do you have any idea when you will have v2 finished? any news? :D (I don't mean to rush, just need to know so I start planning my build)

one main problem ive been having for all foam builds, for I am still new to this concept, is that when ever i look at the templates there are so many folds and when i cut the foam out I dont know what angle i need to but for the foam to look right. Also when ever I cut an angle and put two pieces together it isnt as seamless as other peoples.

Hey Bandiet, I've been following your thread silently (sneaky-sneaky) and want to know if you could possibly give me the 3D model for your helmet?
I'm doing a 3D printing class and want to print this for my exam! It looks amazing!

If you can give me the 3D model, please PM me as soon as you can!

Cheers in advance

Hey again Bandiet. Didn't you say you needed some reference pics for the back of arkham knights helmet somewhere? anywho, just unlocked the showcase model for the arkham knight in the game, so i got all the reference (armor and helmet) if you need? just say the word :) arkham knight back helmet caps.png

Anyone tried a foam / cardboard version of the helmet ?

Seems like it has an issue on the top of the head..

Or is it my mistake ? I changed the paper from letter to A4. Do i have to make any other corrections to the file ?

Anyone tried a foam / cardboard version of the helmet ?

Seems like it has an issue on the top of the head..

Or is it my mistake ? I changed the paper from letter to A4. Do i have to make any other corrections to the file ?
Nothing else needs to change. Sometimes you will be asked if you want to adjust to fit to page but you select no for this

Nothing else needs to change. Sometimes you will be asked if you want to adjust to fit to page but you select no for this

I go to Settings-> Papaer and print settings ande there i changed letter to A4.

But then i came across with a gap at the top. i'll post a pic soon ..

It may just be an oversight on the foam unfold, the missing piece is probably there but off page, I would just cut a piece the right size and fill the gap. The shape looks good for the rest of it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back