Unlimited Run Woodman-Jawa Ion blaster-run is open....

I don't know how to say in any simpler terms that if it comes into the UK it WILL get scanned no matter WHO carries it through.

Any firearm looking props that get past customs do so on luck alone.

Sorry this thread keeps getting buried. I make these all the time. I've shipped both finished and raw kits to the UK without incident.

BTW if anyone is interested please PM to make sure I'm able to reply. The Runs Section has a high turnover rate and the threads rotate quickly.

Hey, can I have some pics of the inside of the barrel? Deciding over this or the other jawa resin kit I've seen. On the fence over this one, though.

Ill do a raw kit . i get back in two weeks tell me if we can work something out

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Paid on Apr 30 via PayPal # 45F679005K943480M. Sent PMs and email but no response yet. Can I get a confirmation that I'm in queue and some kind of ETA? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid around the same time - mine just came in today - amazing work. Looks just like what the photo shows.

My jawa is much happier now that he's armed. Just hope he doesn't drop it :) Trying to think of a way to tie it to him better :)

20160514_180512.jpg

Comatose, I think we touched base today about this. Yours went out with last weeks shipments.

Woody

Last edited:
Woodman, you ARE an artist! I just received my finished Jawa Blaster, & to say that I'm thrilled beyond words is a huge understatement! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! & does it have some good heft to it. It really does look like it's real wood & metal. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

All the little details on this thing are perfect! I'm so glad I ordered this finished, I wouldn't have been able to get it looking anywhere near as nice.
Thank you again!

Woodman, you ARE an artist! I just received my finished Jawa Blaster, & to say that I'm thrilled beyond words is a huge understatement! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! & does it have some good heft to it. It really does look like it's real wood & metal. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!
View attachment 666211

View attachment 666212

View attachment 666213

All the little details on this thing are perfect! I'm so glad I ordered this finished, I wouldn't have been able to get it looking anywhere near as nice.
Thank you again!

Did you mod this???? I did not see a trigger in the first post and this looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you mod this???? I did not see a trigger in the first post and this looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. The only thing I did was take it out of the box, unwrap it, screw the grenade launcher on the end of the barrel, take it outside & shoot photos.
It's AWESOME!!! If you're thinking about getting it, STOP THINKING!!!

Nope. The only thing I did was take it out of the box, unwrap it, screw the grenade launcher on the end of the barrel, take it outside & shoot photos.
It's AWESOME!!! If you're thinking about getting it, STOP THINKING!!!

Oh yeah, if he can hold one for me until mid October along with a flask I will have one. That looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup

Oh yeah, if he can hold one for me until mid October along with a flask I will have one. That looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup

Just shoot him a PM, & ask him. He's always gotten back to me quickly.
Now I gotta look up his power pack. If it's even half as good as this beauty, it'll be a home run :)

Anyone heard from Woodman? I paid on 9/23, send a PM, and posted here but haven't had any contact or confirmation.

Got a PM from him about 3-4 days ago. He is completing orders as he gets to them. I ordered mine on 9/1 and is supposed to have shipped this week.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back