XWing Parts Maps

Here is the Hasegawa part, the centre of which is used on the cannon body.

Hasegawa 72 scale Sherman b.jpg

Yes. Hasegawa small scale sherman m4a3e8.

Last edited:
Does anyone still frequent this thread to gather reference? I noticed that they never posted a parts map for theEngines, Cannons, Cockpit & Fuselage were never posted.

Anyone who stumbles upon this happen to know where a reliable source for those parts can be found for reference?

Enohado , try the SSM forums. The maps you seek are still posted there. If you're not a member yet, look up Studio Scale Models on Facebook.
Ah awesome, much appreciated.
Enohado , try the SSM forums. The maps you seek are still posted there. If you're not a member yet, look up Studio Scale Models on Facebook.
I tried to register but the admin disabled new account registrations. :/

Does anyone still frequent this thread to gather reference? I noticed that they never posted a parts map for theEngines, Cannons, Cockpit & Fuselage were never posted.

Anyone who stumbles upon this happen to know where a reliable source for those parts can be found for reference?
Hi Enohado.

I made this parts map (PDF) a few years ago. It is not complete, but I hope you find it useful.
I also put some images of parts maps that were very helpful to me.

Best regards.
Rafa

parts01.jpg
UPPER PARTS.jpg
REAR PARTS.jpg
MORE PARTS.jpg

Attachments

• X-WING PARTS MAP.pdf
    167.3 KB · Views: 502
Wow, Rafa!
You did it again...
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your mythical tie bomber parts map.
That pdf changed my life!
Un abrazo desde Valencia!

I would have thought that they were just brass or copper tube.

There are now a variety of small round gold plated connectors used for electric rc model aircraft that are somewhat similar.

I known them as bullet or banana plugs.
Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 9.25.03 pm.png

K&S style tube is probably more authentic though.

I should add, excellent, ID work in this thread! A big thank you to the amazing pioneers here!

Last edited:
I would have thought that they were just brass or copper tube.

There are now a variety of small round gold plated connectors used for electric rc model aircraft that are somewhat similar.

I known them as bullet or banana plugs.
View attachment 1493745

K&S style tube is probably more authentic though.

I should add, excellent, ID work in this thread! A big thank you to the amazing pioneers here!
That is what I was thinking they were, banana plugs. Ty

6B3F1B62-36B5-4F5F-9C52-396857DC9325.jpeg

I imagine they originally used the female end of the connectors. The female connectors would be made from a thinner gauge brass, but I think brass tube looks the part well enough, though.

Great shot from Jason, jeez he has some great references...

Yes, it appears they a small bullet/banana connectors.

Awesome!

This is what I am planning on using. Not sure the exact size as I haven’t gotten to that part of my build. They are detail parts for Gundam models. Not studio accurate, but I think they look better.

Attachments

• 594C5587-F474-409B-AAF2-59737A0C1A40.jpeg
    594C5587-F474-409B-AAF2-59737A0C1A40.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
Anyone know why the Droid strip map has 9 parts, but the list underneath has 14.

That first one is my map. However, it looks like Jason used text from a older map he had on SSM. Same parts but that other map had different a different numbering pattern.

Joe

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back