Zorro (1957–1959)

Brigandia36

Sr Member
Hi,

I just remember have seen this when I was a child ... But never think it could be paper props.

zorro 1.jpgzorro 2.jpg

In the right corner of the wanted poster the small words begin by "Il commandante ..."
If someone can clean theim.

Yeah, good job. I have some printed out on 11X17. Now I'm going to rough cut the edges with an x-acto or even just some scissors and make the cuts imperfect, soak them in some coffee and throw them in the oven.

The Wolf, are you going to do the first poster, the BEWARE one as well?

I'll have to consider the Beware poster when I have some time. I'm glad people are happy with my attempt.
Drsyn71, nice job with the weathering, etc.

Wolf

Thanks Wolf! Yeah, they turned out pretty well. Thanks for sharing your work. And thanks Brigandia36 for coming up with a cool project idea. I love Zorro. Guy Williams was great.

Cheers!

Speaking of Zorro, so how do the episodes look in the collector's tins? Cleaned up/re-mastered? I didn't pick them up when they came out in 2009 (I think it was). I regret it as they have the hour long episodes. I've never seen them. I have the box sets from the Disney Movie Club. The un-remastered color versions. Oh well, it'll be 5 years since those re-mastered sets came and went out of print, maybe Disney will open up the vault and release them again soon.

I have the box sets from the Disney Movie Club. The un-remastered color versions.

I have both seasons box sets from Disney in colour, 2008 releases. I am assuming we are talking about the same ones. The quality is superb ! Don't see how remastering would improve all that much (?)

Yeah, those are the ones. I liked seeing the episodes colorized. But in 2009, Walt Disney Treasures released each season in a collectible tin. These were available to the general public unlike our colorized sets that were Disney Movie Club exclusives. The sets were limited edition and quickly went out of print. The episodes were in B&W and re-mastered. The sets also had supplementary material including the seldom-seen hour long episodes. There is a terrific Zorro website I visit frequently that has anything and everything you'd want to know about the Zorro series. Here's the link to the 2009 sets:

Disney Treasures Zorro DVDs

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back