Zorro (1957–1959)

Yeah, those are the ones. I liked seeing the episodes colorized. But in 2009, Walt Disney Treasures released each season in a collectible tin. These were available to the general public unlike our colorized sets that were Disney Movie Club exclusives. The sets were limited edition and quickly went out of print. The episodes were in B&W and re-mastered. The sets also had supplementary material including the seldom-seen hour long episodes. There is a terrific Zorro website I visit frequently that has anything and everything you'd want to know about the Zorro series. Here's the link to the 2009 sets:

Disney Treasures Zorro DVDs
necro reply!
Y'all probably know, but D+ has HD remastered seasons 1-2 available. Not the color specials, though.

It's story time boys and girls! I really get a lot of my local library. A small fraction of my tax dollars at work. Not only do I borrow books and DVDs, but I use their other services too. Like printing and scanning stuff. They charge only 25 cents for a color copy or print out and 10 cents for B&W. I go in there with files in pdf form on a USB thumb drive. I print out a lot of custom insert covers for DVDs and Blu-Rays. I was printing some yesterday and also took in the new Zorro poster file. 10 cents a copy - why not?! I printed five copies 11x17". I brought them home and went to work. I used scissors on all the edges and cut them a little jagged/imperfect. I knew I would be doing this project, so after I had yesterday mornings coffee, I ran some more water through the grounds before I threw them in the trash. I saved that coffee in a jar. Then I brought out a big cookie sheet. A 11x17" page JUST fits in there. I soaked each page in the cookie sheet in the coffee and then poured it back in the jar to re-use. With the sheet good and soaked, I put it in a 400 degree oven. Let it dry, bake and crinkle in there. Sometimes I would repeat the process or just let it bake longer to desired crispiness/brownness. Not bad for spending a whopping 10 cents per page. Many thanks go to THE WOLF for doing these Zorro posters/scrolls. You ROCK! Here's a couple of the five I did yesterday.

Attachments

• 20231114_194457.jpg
    20231114_194457.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 11

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back