Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **Update Jan 3, 2013**

I just checked it... I have both designer and viewer, If I try opening in designer it gives your popup for property rights AND opens only in my viewer portion. Ergo, it's doing what you want it to on my system.

I just checked it... I have both designer and viewer, If I try opening in designer it gives your popup for property rights AND opens only in my viewer portion. Ergo, it's doing what you want it to on my system.

I am thinking he meant to say why CAN'T he open in designer. This I have already explained.

Thanks for the double check.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have uploaded the foam template and linked to it in the first post.

wow it s cool for Helmet V.2 Very beautiful i loving it.

but i want to change scale from 1.00 to 0.988240 (because my all parts change scale and doing already T_T) i cannot use Pep Design on helmet v.2

how should i do.. please

thankyou...

If you only have Pep Designer installed and double-click the file to open it, it'll ask for Pep viewer executable. Don't try to use the Pep Designer exe or it'll loop endlessly and you won't be able to do anything until you reboot your computer.

If you open the file from Pep Designer, it'll ask a password.

In short words: USE THE VIEWER.

(you won't be able to scale it and it's intended, ask to Dark to scale it for you, in your case Punt: scale 0.99)

Wooo nice helm with great details there Darkside! Thanks for the helm! time to start work on a new helm... hopefully the V2 files will be out soon.. so i can complete a brand new suit before IM3 (Y):thumbsup

Thank you for you amazing work. (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Thanks So much Dark! Think ima try this out!

That's what happens when you dont stick to the Formula that works... i.e. INDUSTRIAL LIGHT & MAGIC.

when will Hollywood ever learn...

wow it s cool for Helmet V.2 Very beautiful i loving it.

but i want to change scale from 1.00 to 0.988240 (because my all parts change scale and doing already T_T) i cannot use Pep Design on helmet v.2

how should i do.. please

thankyou...

If you only have Pep Designer installed and double-click the file to open it, it'll ask for Pep viewer executable. Don't try to use the Pep Designer exe or it'll loop endlessly and you won't be able to do anything until you reboot your computer.

(you won't be able to scale it and it's intended, ask to Dark to scale it for you, in your case Punt: scale 0.99)

Wooo nice helm with great details there Darkside! Thanks for the helm! time to start work on a new helm... hopefully the V2 files will be out soon.. so i can complete a brand new suit before IM3 (Y):thumbsup

Thank you for you amazing work. (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Thanks everyone, for a little while today I will be working on rescaling this file and uploading it if I can get them done.

So far, if I remember correctly, I will be making the following rescales:

DevilFlash - rescale pep file to 1.0 on A4
lucretius - same scale .95, pep file on A4
punt14sep - rescale (pep file?) to .99 on (letter?)

So, as you can see, I need 3 bits of info from you when you ask for a change to the file. I need to know whether or not you want the pep file or the foam file, what scale you need, and what paper format you want. Also, I will set all print margins to 10mm unless you specify otherwise in your request.

Hey!
I'm new to the forum but I'm not new to pepakura and I'd like to thank Darkside for putting in the time he does to bring us these amazing pep files. I'm just looking at your version 1 files and thinking this will be my new big project (I haven't pep'ed anything in awhile).
But for the time being I'll just stick to this thread and patiently wait for the version 2 mk VII files. :)
Cheers!

Hey!
I'm new to the forum but I'm not new to pepakura and I'd like to thank Darkside for putting in the time he does to bring us these amazing pep files. I'm just looking at your version 1 files and thinking this will be my new big project (I haven't pep'ed anything in awhile).
But for the time being I'll just stick to this thread and patiently wait for the version 2 mk VII files. :)
Cheers!

Thanks guys. :cheers

Several new scales uploaded on the same links. Both Letter and A4 now too. Check the links. Also, if you want to request a new scale then please double check and make sure that it has not already been made.

sorry i meant i cannot it just open and close non stop

Read this:

It's a shame it has to be this way. Only been a member here a short time and I've already seen a few new users trying to pass off others' work as their own. Big fan of your work, glad to see you didn't just bail. Looking forward to the rest of the V2s.

Hey!
First a huge compliment to you and your work and a big thanks for sharing it with us!

I'm a total newbie to this forum, and quite a bit to pepacura.
Already tried to do my own Mark 7 armor with pepacura and just realized that I'm better off with some foam files .

Ready would love to use yours so is there a change to get the password?

While english not being my first language, I sometimes have quite a problem with all the scaleing etc.
Would someone mind to explain this to me?
I'm always quite unsure which is the right size / scale that would fit me ..
Is there a way to find out what I need to get a fitting amour?

totally love how everyone here is helping each other, so I would love to get some, too ;)

Best wishes and keep up your awesome work!
Jess

It's a shame it has to be this way. Only been a member here a short time and I've already seen a few new users trying to pass off others' work as their own. Big fan of your work, glad to see you didn't just bail. Looking forward to the rest of the V2s.

Yup, doing it this way makes it harder on everyone including myself but it is the only way I can protect my work. I will be sticking around for sure and always looking for better ways of doing things.

I am working with Tamasoft (the company behind Pepakura Designer) in order to refine the program capabilities and add some new features that will make this program better for the costuming and armor building community. I hope that they are able and willing to incorporate some of these changes. So far they have been very helpful and have already made some changes that have adapted the program to make things easier on us.

Thanks for being a fan. ;)

Hey!
First a huge compliment to you and your work and a big thanks for sharing it with us!

I'm a total newbie to this forum, and quite a bit to pepacura.
Already tried to do my own Mark 7 armor with pepacura and just realized that I'm better off with some foam files .

Ready would love to use yours so is there a change to get the password?

While english not being my first language, I sometimes have quite a problem with all the scaleing etc.
Would someone mind to explain this to me?
I'm always quite unsure which is the right size / scale that would fit me ..
Is there a way to find out what I need to get a fitting amour?

totally love how everyone here is helping each other, so I would love to get some, too ;)

Best wishes and keep up your awesome work!
Jess

The password is the same for the V1 pep files and foam files. Scaling can be difficult. There are many different methods out there. My suggestion would be to find your default scale. This can be guessed based on your height. Then use the measurement tool (right-click in the 2D window and select it from the pop-up menu) to take specific measurements between any two points/vertices on the 3D model. This allows you to check the diameter of the openings that your arms and legs need to fit through as well as being able to check certain lengths and any other measurement that you think might be helpful. Just compare these measurements to measurements that you take of your own body parts.

This is a great community and I am also happy to be a part of it. ;)

Hello,

I would apreaciate a Mk VII Helmet - original model by Sharkmark!!!

5'11" i think it is im 1.80 cm tall

Paper A4

and it's for pepakura file

Thanks for the hard work!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back