Dewy and Anakin Starkiller's Accurate Qui-Gon Jinn Lightsaber Design

Oh hey Happy Birthday
What Is That Season 5 GIF by The Office

That looks pretty good! Great for cosplay, display or play. 11 year old me would have been all over the whole 3D-printing business. So many possibilities.

Thank you for making me aware of this Dewy. I may have more Revan hilts and WAY more obis… but that is just because there arent enough qui gon hilts to ever match them lol. I’m even trying to track down a quigold cause yolo And another force ghost cause I was an idiot and dented the display emitter of mine. It’s not as accurate as the current KR or Saberz… But I want them all and I want em mint (and weathered). My first fx one is without doubt my most abused saber, Ive glued the chassis together so many times lol. I’ll definitely need at least 2 when this happens.

I know this would be down the line a bit, but are you thinking about trying to possibly cast this in resin with a threaded rod like the Obi Wans you are doing right now Dewy? If so have you thought about if you'll cast this model as is or possibly 3D print a different shroud to temporarily put on it while making the mold where the hook bits at the top aren't sanded down since the resin stunts seem to have been made before that piece got sanded? After Starkiller's resin maul and your resin Obi it seems like completing the set would be too cool not to do right? XD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back