The making men uncomfortable quote was taken out of context. It’s already been pointed out on here, what it was actually referring to and why.

It wasn't taken out of context. It was not referring to SW, but it was more an example of how she sees her projects/mission. Under current Disney/Lucasfilm, it's a safe bet she's going to insert that into the SW project she's doing.

It wasn't taken out of context. It was not referring to SW, but it was more an example of how she sees her projects/mission. Under current Disney/Lucasfilm, it's a safe bet she's going to insert that into the SW project she's doing.
Er well I disagree and suggest it was purposely taken out of context, by people who wished to make it seem it was about Star Wars, which worked as it got endlessly regurgitated that way.

Probably best to wait and see, rather than just accuse her of it beforehand, but I admit that isn't a popular way of thinking on the internet anymore.

I think it’s a safe bet to just forget about anything Disney produces at the minute involving legacy franchises, we may just get a few surprises of some things of quality & to me that’s the bonus, but 90% of what we get is pretty poor at the minute

J

So I was sidetracked on the wrong person, thought Kiran Shah did the oompa loompa but it was Deep Roy. But when I found Kiran's page I think I have stumbled upon a philisophical question of some importance. IS KIRAN SHAH IN MORE STAR WARS MOVIES/TV EPISODES/SPECIALS THAN ANY OTHER ACTOR??????

PXL_20240504_134916089.jpg

May the 4th be with you all. And happy 25th Anniversary to The Phantom Menace.

Yeah it's kinda dumb and silly. And I'm more of an Orthodox Star Wars day guy myself. (May 25th.)

Last year on the 4th, a drone company was going to have a whole big Star Wars themed done show over Boise, Idaho, a bit in the foothills. I had posted on one of these threads here. But after waiting an hour past the showtime, we all find out it was canceled. With very little roads getting up there, it was quite packed with so many annoyed and probably angry people trying to leave.
Now being a year, I was searching for any reason it was canceled in the first place.
Apparently the drone completely failed to file for the proper permits in time. Crazy since all drone companies have to do so for any show they put on.
That was sure a mess.
They had on their website they would redo the show at another time....but I guess that didn't work out either, as its been totally silent now.
Too bad, as I think it would be cool to see in person.

View attachment 1816689
May the 4th be with you all. And happy 25th Anniversary to The Phantom Menace.

Yeah it's kinda dumb and silly. And I'm more of an Orthodox Star Wars day guy myself. (May 25th)

I, too, am an Orthodox Star Wars fan. May 25th, 1977. I don't adhere to the false doctrines of the Special Edition, Prequels, etc. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back