MR UK Exclusive Stormtrooper Helmet - £49.99 inc (22/4/08)

Re: MR UK Exclusive Stormtrooper Helmet - £49.99 inc (22/4/08)

I've seen a guy selling one of these on ebay and he's trimmed down those superfat earcaps so are they removable then ?

There's a thread over at the FISD displaying two way's of removing the earcaps

there are also folks on FISD doing replacemen lenses (gray or green) for the CE. I picked my helmet up for a steal on Ebay and am getting at least one more. I relaly love this bucket and with a little bit of work I think its the best bang for the buck. Very sturdy and well made. Im going to strip one down and paint it gloss black for a black hole trooper :)

I just got my MRCE, It is nice but with a little work and it will be even better. I will start a thread soon when i begin the mods.

I am currently working on a flat green lens for the MRCE. Should bolt right in.

It will be over on the FISD when finished...

It is a nice helmet, doubly so for the price. Still, I'm glad I got my LE when I did. Never again will I dither on a pre-order.

Why when eFX are releasing the exact same helmet ?

Why dither? I'm just saying I'm glad I got it when I did and have not had the hassle of waiting for eFX to pick up the slack. Also, I heard that eFX were only doing a limited run of 500, to make up the shortfall of the MR orders. Is this still true?

Why dither? I'm just saying I'm glad I got it when I did and have not had the hassle of waiting for eFX to pick up the slack. Also, I heard that eFX were only doing a limited run of 500, to make up the shortfall of the MR orders. Is this still true?

Yes they are and they're also only making them available when they actually exist a much better option IMO i hate all this presale stuff that's exactly why so many people were let let down by MR with their run.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back