NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Sorry for the delayed reply Cavx...
here's an album of images of the Real Deal's strap and velco.

Nike MAG strap detail - Imgur

Nice pics! Thanks for those.

Random request: is there any chance we could get a measurement of the bottom of the sole from heel to toe along with the shoe size? And if they actually fit you could we also get a measurement of your foot from heel to toe as well?

I'd just be curious to see if the Mags are sginificantly longer than a standard shoe or the foot its designed to fit.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

-Nick

mcfly10.jpg

mcfly7.jpg

mcfly3.jpg

mcfly1.jpg

BAD

ASS!!!

Seriously, these are awesome. No complaints here, as I'll follow whatever tutorial about making the strap light up. That's the only fix I want to do.

Is shoesbagonsale.com still the best site? Does anyone know if you order more than 1 pair from them, is the shipping still $30 total?

2 pairs with shipping at $15 each would be nice. Or is there another site selling them for less than $149?

(thanks for any info -- I have and do read every post in this thread)

Hi they're are my size (UK 7/ US 8) but I unfortunately don't want to put them on so I honestly don't know how we'll they fit.

I just put them away. Can I measure the, for you tomorrow?

Nice pics! Thanks for those.

Random request: is there any chance we could get a measurement of the bottom of the sole from heel to toe along with the shoe size? And if they actually fit you could we also get a measurement of your foot from heel to toe as well?

I'd just be curious to see if the Mags are sginificantly longer than a standard shoe or the foot its designed to fit.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

-Nick

Hi they're are my size (UK 7/ US 8) but I unfortunately don't want to put them on so I honestly don't know how we'll they fit.

I just put them away. Can I measure the, for you tomorrow?

Take your time. It's just something I've been curious about. You've already done more than enough for our band of ravenous nerds tonight. :lol

-Nick

The fact that some V2s sold initially for $100 just goes to show that Nike could have sold Mags for $300 all day long and still made money. I know many here would have gotten multiple pairs even for $500. But I digress. At least Parkinson's research got a boost...

The fact that they are sold some pairs initially for $100 just goes to show that Nike could have sold Mags for $300 all day long and still made money. I know many here would have gotten multiple pairs even for $500. But I digress. At least Parkinson's research got a boost...

Oh I thought they CURED Parkinsons by now...:rolleyes:lol

The reason that NIKE didn't mass produce these is that the electronics WILL fail. People that own the RD's and that wear them, have had lights going out and many issues with them.

Take your time. It's just something I've been curious about. You've already done more than enough for our band of ravenous nerds tonight. :lol

-Nick

Nick, if it helps any, the flat clean toe on the mesh MAGs I am making do fit me. The inner sole [see image] is just over 11" from back of the heel to tip of the toe. I am size US10 and my foot is 10 1/4" long. These have been made so they are not tight and I should not get any annoying rubbing at the toe.

My shoes are apparently just going out the shipping door.

I trust the company as they've sent me a few things since I ordered the Mags and all came in a timely fashion.

i'mfreakinouti'mfreakinouti'mfreakinout

Not questioning that this isn't true or anything, just curious... what have you heard? How do you know this?
Not to speak for Jedifyfe, but there was a set on eBay where the guy seemed desperate to sell his MAGs (like $1900 or something, well under what he paid) and if I remember correctly, he said that one of the strap lights had stopped working.

Soldered joints are not made (intended) to bend, twist or warp. If they do, they usually end up breaking. It is not rocket science to work out these shoes are not practical, rather an elaborate show piece.

NIKE only gave 4 months warranty for them and the instruction book (someone posted images) says not to wear these for sports and DO NOT get them wet - apparently the fish might die as a result of electric shock :rolleyes

I agree.
The RD shoes are not designed to be worn.
The don't feel very comfortable. Though I havent worn mine... I've slipped my hand in them. Unlike the very comfy MarkPoon models, they are rigid and stiff.

Here's a link to some images of the instructional pamphlet if anyone's curious.
Nike MAG instruction pamphlet - Imgur

Not to speak for Jedifyfe, but there was a set on eBay where the guy seemed desperate to sell his MAGs (like $1900 or something, well under what he paid) and if I remember correctly, he said that one of the strap lights had stopped working.

Soldered joints are not made (intended) to bend, twist or warp. If they do, they usually end up breaking. It is not rocket science to work out these shoes are not practical, rather an elaborate show piece.

NIKE only gave 4 months warranty for them and the instruction book (someone posted images) says not to wear these for sports and DO NOT get them wet - apparently the fish might die as a result of electric shock :rolleyes

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back