Real LeMat grips on a Denix? (for Jayne's Boo)

Anyone ever do another run of real wood grips for the Denix Lemat?
I don't think anyone ever did a run of real wood grips for the Denix. There was however, a small run of grips made with wood-filled resin, done by RPF member Robstyle. They felt more stable than the cheap plastic Denix grips, but still had to be painted if you wanted visible "wood grain".

I don't think anyone ever did a run of real wood grips for the Denix. There was however, a small run of grips made with wood-filled resin, done by RPF member Robstyle. They felt more stable than the cheap plastic Denix grips, but still had to be painted if you wanted visible "wood grain".
Are those still available anywhere?

Are those still available anywhere?
I doubt it, since it's been soooooo long, but it couldn't hurt to ask Robstyle.

We did have a member here who can CNC wood grips... he did some for my Mandalorian blaster (and others as well). Haven't spoken to him for a couple years or so, but IF enough people wanted 'em, maybe he could be persuaded. (I've actually been thinking of asking if he might do the wood parts for my new Vera build.)

Not sure if it would be any help, but I have been modeling up a replica of Cobb's LeMat for a customer and will be working up correct grips in the next week. I can adapt mine to fit a Denix and get it to CNC format as a last resort if original grip scans aren't an option.

Not sure if it would be any help, but I have been modeling up a replica of Cobb's LeMat for a customer and will be working up correct grips in the next week. I can adapt mine to fit a Denix and get it to CNC format as a last resort if original grip scans aren't an option.

I think that this would be a huge help. A file to give to a 4/5 axis CNC machine operator and we are off to the races.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back