Limited Run 1979 ALIEN - NOSTROMO CREW UNIFORM

Hi everyone my apologies for the long delay. (will not burden you with the reasons why)

GOOD NEWS, I will be able to start sending out larger batches of uniforms on or about the beginning of September, 4 weeks from now. Going forward should be easier, But these past 2 -3 months were aggressive. Highest priority on early orders of course. I aim to have all existing orders in the hands of customers by Halloween at the very latest, and any over stock would be available on my website.
Hi Adam,

This is great to hear!

I sent a message to your inbox, can you also update me?

Many thanks!
Reggie

Oh, hell yes. Thank you for the update.

Seeing all the hurricane footage is pretty crazy. I do hope all the Florida RPFers are doing okay.
I hope so too! The damage to the west coast of Florida is horrific. Luckily for me, we are on the east coast. We filled up sand bags and were ready to barricade the house but it just missed us and veered North-East of our location. If one of the spin-off tornados were to hit the house there would have been a lot of Nostromo jackets, uniforms and other bits all over the neighbourhood...But that would have been the least of my problems at that point. I hope everyone is safe!

Thank you, Adam, for making this dream a reality for us. Received the set of whites today: impeccable, fantastic. Just need to break them in a bit and I'll be ready to be nibbled from the inside out!

Hey Adam, thank you sir! My uniform arrived and now I'm ready help Parker and Brett get those ducts re-routed!

The xs shirt is definitely too small but I can wear it unbuttoned like most of Nostromo's crew. ;)

Cheers!

Uniform arrived today. Holy cow is this good! Blown away at the detail and even more how well both shirt and trousers fit.

You all will not be disappointed:)

Hope to have some pictures up soon when the uniform is complete.

OMG Adam! You've outdone yourself! Everything arrived today and it fits PERFECT! I don't think I'm ever going to take this off. I think I may have to get the Ash outfit next. THANK YOU for taking the trip down this rabbit hole! It is AMAZING!

Thank you, Adam, for making this dream a reality for us. Received the set of whites today: impeccable, fantastic. Just need to break them in a bit and I'll be ready to be nibbled from the inside out!

Hey Adam, thank you sir! My uniform arrived and now I'm ready help Parker and Brett get those ducts re-routed!

The xs shirt is definitely too small but I can wear it unbuttoned like most of Nostromo's crew. ;)

Cheers!
Thank you everyone! This really makes me happy!
I take it these orders are going out in order of the first page list of paid customers?
Hi Zenwalker, That is the aim, but not always possible. For efficiencies sake, I must work in batches, and sometimes some unexpected issues arise that prevent me from sending out orders in the sequence of payments received.

But I am catching up quickly.

A couple quick pictures of my shirt. I live alone and taking shots of myself are…a challenge, haha. So forgive me.

Working on the belt and buckle now so hope to have full body pictures soon.

Love this shirt. I’ve been wearing a lot lately. Thank you very much again, Adam. You and your team did such a epic job with these:)

9EF248CD-BB04-473A-BCA0-FFF904CF3A9C.jpeg

69C399E3-D703-463F-A74E-4892086FE3CB.jpeg

I wore my full NostromoCrew uniform to work on Halloween and found it so comfortable and rugged. Nobody knew who I was supposed to be, but that didn't stop me from quoting Alien constantly!
Adam, this uniform is amazing and makes me feel connected to the world of Alien in such an immersive way. Thank you for all your hard work!

Attachments

• 20221031_093455.jpg
    20221031_093455.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 107
I wore my full NostromoCrew uniform to work on Halloween and found it so comfortable and rugged. Nobody knew who I was supposed to be, but that didn't stop me from quoting Alien constantly!
Adam, this uniform is amazing and makes me feel connected to the world of Alien in such an immersive way. Thank you for all your hard work!
That uniform fits right in with where you are in this photo. I'm jealous of those who have received their orders. I hope mine isn't too far back in the queue to be sent out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back