2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

I got mine yesterday, and I have to give a big THANK YOU to Orange_Blend!

I arrived home to find a cardboard mailing tube in my mailbox. I opened it, and pulled out a print of Biff's big check from BTTF2! A perfect addition to my growing BTTF collection! Then, I pulled realized there was more in the tube, and found 2 copies of Orange's Raiders Bible page and what my wife tells me is the Holy Handgrenade prayer from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (I'm not a Python guy so I didn't recognize it, but she was excited about it). I'm very excited about the Biff check (going to pick up some foam core this afternoon) and since I already have Orange's awesome Bible page, I'm going to share the wealth with a couple of friends who are also big Indy fans.

Thanks Orange for doing this, I really really appreciate it!

-Doug

I got mine as well ! Thanks Orange. Really appreciate you trying to make all this right. Means a lot.

WOW!!! I mean all I can say is WOW!!! Thank god this is done and everyone including Orange can now rest at ease. Just curious though how soon till we can start talking about next years SS? :behave.

Gimme a little while! :lol

Before this year's I'll start a topic in the OT to discuss rule changes. I have some in mind but let me enjoy my summer first. ;)

Take a year if you want. Oh wait. :wacko

All kidding aside rest up you deserve it. And thank you for all your hard and diligent work.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back