2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Glad you like it Ed. I second the idea of a wip thread. I would love to see the final project. I learned alot about halo over the course of my research. Apparently there are many different halo helmets out there. Thank god you happened to post asking someone a price on a Master Chief Helmet. Merry belated christmas.

Well you can add my name to the list of recieved, heres what arrived for me today
DSCF0369.jpg

A grail diary and tablet rubbing.
All i can say is WOW, the work thats gone into this is staggering, just all round awesome sauce!, can my santa contact me so i can say thanks, i really am pleased with this, made my day after feeling crappy, cheers

Well you can add my name to the list of recieved, heres what arrived for me today
DSCF0369.jpg

A grail diary and tablet rubbing.
All i can say is WOW, the work thats gone into this is staggering, just all round awesome sauce!, can my santa contact me so i can say thanks, i really am pleased with this, made my day after feeling crappy, cheers

Yay! It arrived safely! Since I'll be outed soon anyway that was me. ;)

Not to step on toes or anything.
If you don't get anything by end of this week send me your address I'll send you something.
We leave no man (or lady) behind.

Jimmy is sorted but if you want to send him something I won't say no, he'll just get two gifts for waiting so long!

GROAN!

That's it, I'm sending both of you something this weekend. Enough is enough! Hopefully you still get what is supposed to be on it's way to you but if not at least you get something.

Like you I'd love to get this off my plate.

GROAN!

That's it, I'm sending both of you something this weekend. Enough is enough! Hopefully you still get what is supposed to be on it's way to you but if not at least you get something.

Like you I'd love to get this off my plate.

Thanks Orange, you're the best!

Just so you guys know, I sent you items from three genres hoping to strike a chord with at least one of them. :)

Let me know when you get 'em!

I got mine yesterday, and I have to give a big THANK YOU to Orange_Blend!

I arrived home to find a cardboard mailing tube in my mailbox. I opened it, and pulled out a print of Biff's big check from BTTF2! A perfect addition to my growing BTTF collection! Then, I pulled realized there was more in the tube, and found 2 copies of Orange's Raiders Bible page and what my wife tells me is the Holy Handgrenade prayer from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (I'm not a Python guy so I didn't recognize it, but she was excited about it). I'm very excited about the Biff check (going to pick up some foam core this afternoon) and since I already have Orange's awesome Bible page, I'm going to share the wealth with a couple of friends who are also big Indy fans.

Thanks Orange for doing this, I really really appreciate it!

-Doug

I'm glad you like them. :)

I really should have kept records of who had my Bible page, if I had known I would have found something else for you!

I'm glad you like them. :)

I really should have kept records of who had my Bible page, if I had known I would have found something else for you!

No worries! I'm going to be able to share them with others who don't have them, so your generosity will actually make 3 people happy!

I never got my secrete santa gift too....

...Wait a second, I never signed up.... Darn it... SOme great stuff here, and its great to see everyone sharing. Next year... :)

-Skyler101

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back