Grand Hotel functional music box prototype, Somewhere in Time
08311 render b.png
IMG_6928.JPG
IMG_6927.JPG

Edward Scissorhands prototype model, finished by Sakis F Sarris

sakis f sarris scissorhands.jpg

sakis f sarris scissorhands 2.jpg

PMs replied to...

Wednesday/ Morticia Addams obsidian 'visions' necklace with spinning monogram. Finishing in sterling silver with an alloy axle and stone inlays.
112722 Wed comp render.png

Anybody know the status of Laellee ?
Commission and paid for development of some STL files back on 20 January.
I last communicated with him on 8 Febuary but nothing since, no response to my PM's.
Think he is really busy on other projects or maybe on vacation, hope it is not related to any personal or health issues.
He did a couple projects for me in the past and he is the best.

Would appreciate any info.

Sorry to do this but since no response on my files, please refund my $160.00 for STL files never received.
Will seek out others who can complete this project for me in a timely manner. I paid you on 20 January and you said this should take less than a week and I reply NO RUSH ! But after almost two months this is long enough with no communications on issues that you may have on this delay leaves me no other options.

Last edited:
Sorry to do this but since no response on my files, please refund my $160.00 for STL files never received.
Will seek out others who can complete this project for me in a timely manner. I paid you on 20 January and you said this should take less than a week and I reply NO RUSH ! But after almost two months this is long enough.
No communications on issues that you may have on this delay leaves me no other options.

Hmm? Just asked myself, so keep us updated.

Just to clarify I have no issue with how long this project takes. I am disappointed with the lack of communication as to the status of this project.
If there some reason that you are not able to respond to my PM's then I apologize.

Just heard from Laellee and he is well, just been really busy. He sent me pics of my STL files and as always they look fabulous.
Will definitely do business with him again in the future.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back