Advanced Incantations - Extended HP universe

Well after a six month hiatus, I've been back at it again! Wasn't really happy with the double page Accio (too much white space) so I decided to repurpose the wizard depicted. Also decided to have a play with the Latin spells. This one roughly translates to 'Star Cloak/Cape'. Enjoy:

Page58_zpsjqxo9dde.png

Wow, just seeing these for the first time. You do fantastic work! I tried doing the pages shown in the movie years ago when it came out, with limited success. You've really done it beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks PotionMistress !! It's very satisfying to imagine more of the Wizarding World, plus most muggle books these days are pretty visually dull inside :D. Will be doing more soon!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to the completed book, you think you might be interested in doing the other books eventually? like standard book of spells? or history of magic?

Yeh! I wouldn't mind doing a few pages for those books at some point down the road. I have a ton of old illustrations too which would do well in those :). My idea for a full book would be a 'picture' page every 5 pages or so and the rest filled with stylized text (sort of like the text in the Daily Prophet). Of course to actually read Extreme Incantations a wizard has to apply a particular charm to the book :D.

yeah like that and I think it looks just fine without the paper, I like to start an aged paper prop with just a white background so I can age the paper myself, or print it on marbled paper, btw that bottom page number looks like a part of one of the potion ingredient labels did you make it yourself?

Im in love with your work! Please put it together and make a a nice book! I would buy it for sure! Or if you not interested, share the high res. version so we can craft ourselves a book!
Congrats!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back