Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hi Riceball,
have you tried pages like this http://screencapped.net/tv/agentsofshield/index.php?cat=75
They are great for any kind of screencaps.

Dietrich

Nope, I've been looking at another screencap site so I'll have to check this one out.

Btw, I did manage to ID one of the plate carriers used by the Hydra tactical teams. The bunch that you see running around with P90s wear a plate frame from a company called S&S Precision, unfortunately they cost around $400 so there's no way I'm getting a real one just for a costume. I'm going to have to see what the airsoft gear makers have but I'd be surprised if they make a copy of them yet.

This isn't a prop, but since I had an aluminum HYDRA emblem already cleaned up and just sitting around, I took a nice Moleskine sketchbook my girl gave me as a gift, and bonded the emblem to it. I also have an aluminum SHIELD emblem I'm putting onto an iPad case, but it's not ready yet...

34742374701_10b9e83154_z.jpg

Strange thing I have been a member here on an old ID years and never came across this page until last week. So since I have created a new profile ID recently for cosplay it is nice to see so many people here since I thought I was the only person designing and offering designs and items.

I have a facebook cosplay page where I put free designs on so people here are welcome to drop by - here is the link -

http://www.facebook.com/Starlorduk/

breen-

I was going to redesign and produce these but Sean over at LEVELSEVEN bet me to them so it's something I am not doing now, but instead I am working on the SWORD design instead.

I do like the HYDRA Cards but right now I can not afford the ink to produce them with my printing process until I have had a few orders come through :(

I had major leg surgery last year and being self employed in the UK you do not get any financial sick pay or benefit after surgery.

Hello Sean - LJ here... I just advertised your work higher up... lol.....

You're a dark horse you could have invited me here ages ago.... I've been putting free designs on my page and did not realise there was this SHIELD / HYDRA network too.

Awesome these have finally made public - these are the ones I'm making a run of.

- - - Updated - - -

breen I have a few of these printed off as FRIDGE MAGNETS - but not the full set.

Thank you for sharing them here.

DB if there is anything you are missing let me know and will check my archives and see if I have any of your saved on my pc from earlier screen grabs..I do have quite a lot of peoples earlier work form google who I was not aware were here :)

Sean - I have the Hawkeye and Cap printed - two of my favourite posters :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dietrich - have you printed one of these off yet or would you like me to do one for you? :)

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 725158

Here is my version of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy ID card.

Dietrich

Dietrich - have you printed this off yet or would you like me to try it on my next run... I'm currently doing some science lab ones at the minute and only have about ten printable cards left?

I was doing them privately at conventions for friends but my A3 printer broke so I'm currently stuck on A4 print and smaller at the minute.

I'd be interested but can not afford one at the minute... so will follow up later ;)

Just wanted to know as I'm going to be sourcing a printer for the Bus Blueprint, if anyone wants a copy, drop me a PM.

I don't know the price but don't expect it to be very high. If anyone has access to a professional printing service, let me know as I don't have 100% faith in the local printers here in Athens.

Sean - I have the Hawkeye and Cap printed - two of my favourite posters :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dietrich - have you printed one of these off yet or would you like me to do one for you? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dietrich - have you printed this off yet or would you like me to try it on my next run... I'm currently doing some science lab ones at the minute and only have about ten printable cards left?

Hi ArgusUndercover,

so far I printed only one of these for my prop exhibition 10 days ago. You may try if you like, but please send me a PM with your email address because I uploaded only a low-res version of this card and I can send you the hi-res card.

Dietrich

Josh,

I currently print plastic ID cards and design them too.

Been thinking of swapping out the SHIELD WATERMARK for ages since I think it might look better as a multi-coloured hologram rather than the standard grey. It might look more authentic printed on semigloss plastic card too.[

Which to me in multi-coloured would look mre authentic to a real ID card than the screen accurate cards ....

Since most official ID cards incorporate holograms any way it would be ore authentic to reproduce the an hologram in multi colour.. since direct to transfer printing would not allow you any other way of doing it unless you used a hologram sticker which would look PI$$ POOR :(

QUOTE=JoshBot;3517994]Here is the vector I have been playing with. Again, I know not all the forts are right, but that should be easy to fix for anyone who owns the fonts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1l-OOcRa1aRlVWS19tOWI3Tnc/view?usp=sharing

Additionally, I have been creating ID cards that I have seen in the show. here is a picture of the Agent Coulson ID But I have information for a lot more. I can post them a few at a time if people are interested. I will try to list what episode I get the information from this might also serve as a bit of an archive and history of the badge designs, as they seem to change from time to time. Any one have any input on this?

View attachment 417617

This is close to the original. We see Coulson's badge (Along with Agent Ward's and Agent Hill's) in digital form in the Season 1 Episode 1 "Pilot" at the 7:45 mark. I do not have the correct picture for Agent Coulson but this one worked for now.

View attachment 417615

This is my take on the ID card, and not 100% accurate. I have simulated a hologram seal just for fun. I also do not have a high resolution copy of the correct photo. If anyone has that, please send me a PM or post it here.

[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Josh,

I currently print plastic ID cards and design them too.

Been thinking of swapping out the SHIELD WATERMARK for ages since I think it might look better as a multi-coloured hologram rather than the standard grey. It might look more authentic printed on semigloss plastic card too.[

Which to me in multi-coloured would look mre authentic to a real ID card than the screen accurate cards ....

Since most official ID cards incorporate holograms any way it would be ore authentic to reproduce the an hologram in multi colour.. since direct to transfer printing would not allow you any other way of doing it unless you used a hologram sticker which would look PI$$ POOR :(

QUOTE=JoshBot;3517994]Here is the vector I have been playing with. Again, I know not all the forts are right, but that should be easy to fix for anyone who owns the fonts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1l-OOcRa1aRlVWS19tOWI3Tnc/view?usp=sharing

Additionally, I have been creating ID cards that I have seen in the show. here is a picture of the Agent Coulson ID But I have information for a lot more. I can post them a few at a time if people are interested. I will try to list what episode I get the information from this might also serve as a bit of an archive and history of the badge designs, as they seem to change from time to time. Any one have any input on this?

View attachment 417617

This is close to the original. We see Coulson's badge (Along with Agent Ward's and Agent Hill's) in digital form in the Season 1 Episode 1 "Pilot" at the 7:45 mark. I do not have the correct picture for Agent Coulson but this one worked for now.

View attachment 417615

This is my take on the ID card, and not 100% accurate. I have simulated a hologram seal just for fun. I also do not have a high resolution copy of the correct photo. If anyone has that, please send me a PM or post it here.

[/QUOTE]

yes I know I changed it for the client... YOU MUST REMEMBER I have over 20 designs and many are tailored to individuals - I just put a variety up here which I could find easily on my pc. I occasionally give them the option of having white, black or multi coloured bar code and also the option of working and non working codes.

I send them a private email with further info and ask them to choose a code of their choice :)

Some codes do not print well - so for working bar codes they have to be printed larger as well.. screen accurate ID cards do not have working bar codes although I offer both working and non working.

Non working are much easier to produce... although I also offer personnel greetings, hidden messages and SECRET AGENT messages encrypted within the bar code and it something I have offered fairly new to people who meet me when I perform as a cosplayer and character artist.

I also produce screen accurate reverse images on the rear - or a fan made one by myself which takes you to my own fan page and vault with a selection of hidden case files and replica work - that way when I give a card to a child for their birthday at an event they can scan it with their phone or ipad and it enrols them as a junior member of SHIELD. Basically I try to get a fan young and inspire them in the virtues of being a good member of the community and fellow SHIELD AGENT?SUPER FAN.......

I rarely release the rear image for the very reason it takes you to a VAULT of hi res images - I have currently two secret agent vaults set up online.... one as over 30 case files in with all personnel files of my own and a variety of hi res image ID Cards that way once some one as a super fan ID CARD they can scan it and save it to the pc or ipad and leave the images on screen saver scrolling through my own work as a portfolio like a photo viewer etc.

It is some thing I have offered on a trial basis but for me to sustain it I will have to sell more as the bar codes facility is quite expensive. I am currently looking at alternative ways of hosting my own site for bar codes since It was costing me more than the cards I was selling :)

Sorry some are screen accurate and others not.... some I have been commissioned to reproduce for people birthdays and events as such.. some have time expired QR CODES an
Hi ArgusUndercover,

on your Coulson ID card I noticed a little mistake: The barcode in the top yellow field should be black and not white.
View attachment 736361
Dietrich

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back