Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Has anyone got a decent screengrab of the Lighthouse postcard?

EDIT: I've just been going back through the episode Rewind and compared the postcard to the one given to Coulson in The End and it looks like there's two different postcards, though the closeup one handed to Fitz may have been digital so it dissolved properly in the scene change.

Last edited:
i also want the postcard,
i have been working on a screengrab from ep5, but still needs work.
does this postcard actually exist somwhere or created just for the show

ive cropped it the best i can do, removing the RV is a problem

7GV619i.jpg

ive had another crack at it,
not perfect, but the best i can do so far, until i get hold of the blurays or another version surfaces

it is a bit weird as to why theres different versions:confused
(continuity error maybe)

anyway enjoy

C9Cpu69.jpg

MLJW8T5.jpg

Last edited:
I did an update to this the night after it aired - all the images were on the TRISKELION group on facebook. The lighthouse used was actually in MAINE not Ontario and from the insider reports they used a number of images to design the postcard, although when you compare all of them it looks like they may have used their own images from a drone too. They used the images in more than one episode as well. I and Cal Schnatz Jnr run Triskelion and provide monthly free SHIELD paper props.

ive had another crack at it,
not perfect, but the best i can do so far, until i get hold of the blurays or another version surfaces

it is a bit weird as to why theres different versions:confused
(continuity error maybe)

anyway enjoy

https://i.imgur.com/C9Cpu69.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MLJW8T5.jpg

Here's some of my latest work :) Enjoy.

1-Peggy Carter Dossier, Screen Accurate SOE Envelope, and Peggy Carter Funeral Card from Civil War Movie - all reproduced by myself.
2-Agent Koenig Case File / 3D Foil Ghost Rider which changes colour when you tilt it (designed and made by me :) )
3-Hawkeye and Nick Fury SHIELD Version3 ID Cards, and Clint Barton /Phil Coulson Business Cards printed on parchment paper
4-Ultra Rare Captain America Red Banner Winter Soldier SHIELD ID Card. Assorted other ID Cards I made for a convention recently.

.Agent Carter_SOE_Dossier.jpgGHOST RIDER KOENIG case file.jpgFury Hawkeye ID Cards.jpgcapt america id cards.jpg

A number of other props I made this week :)
1-Another Variation of the Peggy Carter Dossier Cover - dossier holds some items from google and I directed the recipient to here as well so they could fill it.
"I made it as a custom for a body double at Disney"
2-SSR War Dossiers from the First Avenger
3-Enhanced War Bonds Posters on 300gsm Matt Ice Paper Stock
4-Bobbie Morse Secret Warriors Case File
Peggy Dossier Set072017a.jpgSteve Rogers TFA_Dossier.jpgSteve Rogers_SSR TFA_Dossier1.jpgSW BOBBIE sale thumb_LJ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I probably have far too many case files and dossiers to host on here now since I now have over 70 case files from S.H.I.E.L.D. and possibly over 20 Dossier Covers..

Some more I put together -
1-Secret Warriors Dossier - Case files inside Lincoln yo yo, joey, ghost rider, bobbi
2-miscellaneous SHIELD Files
3-SHIELD Recruitment Pack With 3 ID's
4-Tom Holland/Spiderman SHIELD ID Cards for Cosplay, Tony Stark SHIELD ID Card and STARK ID PASS
5-Assorted Case Files from a collection I donated as a gift to a charity
6-SHIELD UK Logo I updated for a cosplay team in the UK

Secret Warrior Dossier.jpgSHIELD Recruitment Pack 1a.jpgSHIELD recruitment Pack.jpgSpiderman ID SHIELD.jpgTriskelion Archive1.jpgTriskelionpropshopuk.jpg

Peter I made the card the same night it aired, along with a number of other paper props - I hosted it on my instagram page for a week got no interest so I withdrew it and now it's in my collection. I did place images online too on TRISKELION also got no interest so deleted the post. You may see screengrabs of my work because I have a small following in that group who may have screenshot it without me knowing. I don't put every thing up here any more as I received a warning from moderators not to show my own work if I had it advertised else where.

i also want the postcard,
i have been working on a screengrab from ep5, but still needs work.
does this postcard actually exist somwhere or created just for the show

Peter I made the card the same night it aired, along with a number of other paper props - I hosted it on my instagram page for a week got no interest so I withdrew it and now it's in my collection. I did place images online too on TRISKELION also got no interest so deleted the post. You may see screengrabs of my work because I have a small following in that group who may have screenshot it without me knowing. I don't put every thing up here any more as I received a warning from moderators not to show my own work if I had it advertised else where.

thanks for the info,
awesome collection you have, would love to see the postcard, im not on facebook tho,
any chance you can upload anthing:D

I have been working on a number of items recently, but was waiting for a few months after infinity war before posting any thing.

I can now show you the STARK INDUSTRIES Case File/Dossier I put together.

I used a screen grab of three variants of STARK Folders to come up with the design, I then used a couple of ID Cards off this thread to print a couple of ID Cards and Luggage Tags, then finally I thought I'd try my hand at ANT MAN ID with the last BLANK ID CARD I had left. All turned out pretty well.

STARK Industries Dossier.jpg

Hawkeye RED BANNER ID Card is loosely based on the red banner ID CARD of Captain America in WInter Soldier Variation.

Once I finished STARK I thought I would work on PETER PARKER CASE FILE, since Tony took Peter under his mentorship. I then came up with a Peter Parker Personne file for Peter. I made one file M.I.A. (Missing In Action) and a secondary one I designed DECEASED seeing as wiki now listed Peter Parker as deceased.

20000102_094646.jpg

Ejoyed doing the Peter Parker Dossier - once I finished the dossier I then made a Peter Parker / Spiderman SHIELD ID CARD. To save money when printing this card I decided to make the card reversible.

20000102_091552.jpg

Been a busy few weeks... Peter Case File finished prior to his demise on Infinity War.. I then went back to making some FBI style wanted posters for Crossbones, Banner, Wanda etc.. Below is an early sample of the WANDA variation.. it had a few grammar mistakes which were then corrected on later versions..

WANDA MAXIMOFF WANTED FBI1A_RPF Teaser1.jpg
Finally this week I printed a few more ID Cards off for people at my next con as gifts.. You can see them in the below image with one memo from Tony Stark I have designed.

Tahiti Postcard Stark Letter.jpg

Last edited:
More Agents of SHIELD props - here I put together a Dossier named Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S.

Project PEGASUS Dossier 1A.jpg

Johnny Blaze was a cover printed off here and I sent it out as a FREEBIE to a fellow cosplayer. Maria Hill file was off wiki.

I did wonder if the Maria file and designer was here somewhere but have not seen any post on it yet.

As Project PEGASUS was a joint venture between SHIELD and NASA I chose a logo and design on the dossier cover which would be a mix of both logos.

I also printed 2 new Project PEGASUS case files off and used a mix of inks which made the photos on the case files look like they had greater depth. Adding super gloss photo paper also meant that when the light caught the dark colours (shades of black and grey) actually looked like they were foil. Purely a optical illusion which had worked before with some success on the earlier GHOST RIDER Case file

A better look at the Project PEGASUS Dossier cover
Project PEGASUS SHIELD Dossier_ARGUS ID CARD_promo1.jpg

Also took the liberty of doing a Dr John Blake SHIELD ID Card, Peter Parker SHIELD ID Card (Reversible Maske/UNMasked).

Dr Blake driving license that came with phase one was so bad and cheap, made out of thin card I decided to make one and reprint it on 30mil, Hi Quality, Gloss, PVC card. At least that way it looks more authentic and will stand the test of time.

More ID Cards made this week.

SHIELD ID Cards made for conventions - decided to finally make a Agents of S.W.O.R.D. ID Card too.

SWORD ID Card Sample1a.jpg

When designing the Agents of SWORD ID Card I took screen grabs from past episodes and compared them with a couple I had seen online.

I then amalgamated a few ideas. I utilised the visitor pass section idea from the original STARK Industries ID Cards which had VISITOR/PASS etched in red.

I then chose the SWORD back drop from a hi res image from a space image off google.

I included a fingerprint section although on a 3inch card it does look a fraction smaller than normal.

Finally I had comets and shooting stars to the design so when viewed close up and at a distance your eye picks up different images on the card. Looking at the ID Card close you mainly focus on the COULSON ID Card as a whole and your eye naturally looks at three specific areas on the card. However look at the card from a distance and your eye naturally picks up the backdrop and shooting stars which is what I planned.

Over all pretty pleased with how the Agents of S.W.O.R.D. ID Card turned out

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back