Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Fly4v - Looks great. Excellent job.

The safety pamphlet is a tri-fold. Not sure how to do it??? Laminated in a machine or that laminating clear stick stock. How are they done on real planes. It can't be too thick or too rigid.
The Size is A4 recto verso plastificed on the airplane types 330 and 319
On 737 its folded in 3
Hope this helps

How'd you make that border around the text? Did you use the method that magiccs suggested?

For most of it yes, I followed magiccs suggestion, only I used Illustrator instead of Photoshop.

I set the type to the path of a circle and used the "|" all the way around. I also had to tweak the space between the characters. There were a couple of spots that just wouldn't conform (isn't that always the case!) so I had to go in and add a couple of extra "|" after the fact. I also used Gotham Bold.

Thanks for the new dossiers.
I hope Agent Blake makes an appearance to flush out his background for a full dossier to go with the cover sheet.

I'm starting to think the colours on the SHIELD ID cards roughly correspond to the Starfleet colour coding system. Although some characters' IDs have been shown online as yellow, I think the correct coloring in terms of this system should be as follows:

Yellow - Command (Coulson, May)

Blue - Sciences (Fitz, Simmons, Dr. Streiten)

Red - Operations (Ward, Amador)

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Starfleet_division

Anybody know what font is used here? The closest I could get was "Clobber Grotesk DemiBold" but the S is slightly off from the one used on the IDs:

fontsearch.jpg

Side.pngBinder.pngimages.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm back home from Florida and here's my take on the front cover of the binder. Also attached is a possible side graphic, thanks to magiccs for putting me in the right direction for the Gotham font for the word "CLASSIFIED".

The S.H.I.E.L.D. logo is redrawn with CorelDraw and the font for "SECURITY LEVEL ..." is called Barrel.

Enjoy

Dietrich

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back