Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Anybody know what the top barcode actually says when scanned? It would be useful in generating a clean one if we knew what it actually says.

(I tried different variations of the text under the bar code on the "official" IDs but it's not quite the same, it's kinda close but not exact. I used the "Code 128" type barcode when generating.)

I had a little fun with MS Paint at lunchtime, here's some ID cards I worked on. If you are interested in the blank/unmarked ones shoot me a message. I just didn't want my hard work to make someone else money. But if you're interested as a collector to make your own contact me.

-MARKED-HammerIDblank.jpg-MARKED-ShieldIDblank.jpg-MARKED-SwordIDblank.jpg

I had a little fun with MS Paint at lunchtime, here's some ID cards I worked on. If you are interested in the blank/unmarked ones shoot me a message. I just didn't want my hard work to make someone else money. But if you're interested as a collector to make your own contact me.

View attachment 254846View attachment 254847View attachment 254848

I'm curious about some other ways besides this to prevent someone from making money off these free files, I wish we could all just use the honour system, and for most of us that's fine but there's always someone who doesn't care and just wants to make money...

I agree, but I've seen so many posts about people taking the free paper props and selling them to unknowing people when they are freely available. Feel free to take the basic design and make yours available if you trust enough. I love all the SHIELD files that are on here this is such a cool thread with talented posters.

Here is a screen capture. Not great resolution.

Attachments

• Simmons badge scan cap.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 243
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back