Unlimited Run Aliens - Carter Burke ID card

Thanks - PM sent!

mercuryapollo out of interest what's your reference for these? I have two different versions of the card that were available many years ago, it would be interesting to compare this one to 'those that have gone before' so to speak!

Harry

Hi Harry, I sent a PM with shipping cost to UK. My reference was freeze framing the Blu Ray and and studying it for way too long. Recently I was at an exhibit of Alien(s) props and artwork at USC, they had one of the cards and mine is very close to the original.

For Sale - Reproduction Carter Burke ID card from Aliens.

A cool little prop replica from one of my favorite movies.

Laser cut and engraved in clear 1/8 acrylic. Letters then air brushed into the engraving in black and yellow.

**Update - Several people have asked for a personalized version. I can do that for an additional $5. Total $25 shipped in the U.S. Please be sure to PM or include the personalization in your PayPal comment.

View attachment 801212View attachment 801213View attachment 801214

$20 with free shipping in the U.S.

$25 with free shipping in the U.S. for a personalized version

To order, Paypal - Goods & Services to: mercury8@bestweb.net Please remember to include your shipping address and your RFP name.

Please PM me for international shipping.
Hi brother I've been seriously looking for one of these Carter Burke
For Sale - Reproduction Carter Burke ID card from Aliens.

A cool little prop replica from one of my favorite movies.

Laser cut and engraved in clear 1/8 acrylic. Letters then air brushed into the engraving in black and yellow.

**Update - Several people have asked for a personalized version. I can do that for an additional $5. Total $25 shipped in the U.S. Please be sure to PM or include the personalization in your PayPal comment.

View attachment 801212View attachment 801213View attachment 801214

$20 with free shipping in the U.S.

$25 with free shipping in the U.S. for a personalized version

To order, Paypal - Goods & Services to: mercury8@bestweb.net Please remember to include your shipping address and your RFP name.

Please PM me for international shipping.
Hi brother I've been seriously looking for a decent replica of one of these Carter Burke ID prop card's would you consider shipping to the United Kingdom if I bought one off you and covered the extra cost of shipping
Yours hopefully Thanks Tony

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back