Unlimited Run Aliens Dog Tags

mercuryapollo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For Sale - Reproduction Aliens Dog Tags.

I saw the Aliens Hudson Dog Tags in the new Prop Store auction. Instead of paying 3000 for those I decided to make my own, and I figured I would see if others would want a set.

Laser cut and engraved in clear 3/32 acrylic.

IMG_1133.JPGIMG_1138.JPG

I have made Hudson and Hicks as pictured, but I can also make any of the other Colonial Marines:

Apone
Vazquez
Frost
Drake
Gorman
Etc.

***See Ripley in post #17****

$12 per set with free shipping in the U.S. A set includes two matched dog tags for one Marine and a 24" ball chain.

4 sets for $45 with free U.S. shipping. Can be for the same Marine or 4 different ones.

Update****Some people have asked for Personalized Dog Tags. I can make those. Cost would be $15 per set shipped in the U.S.

PM me with info you want on the tag.

Rank
First initial, Last name
Serial number

To order, Paypal - Goods & Services to: mercury8@bestweb.net Please remember to include with Marine(s), your shipping address and your RFP name.

Please PM me for international shipping.

Last edited:
I'm definitely in, for a set of Bishop tags. Here's a photo of his tags, so you can get the ID numbers, etc.

bishop_tags.png

Thank you!

Attachments

• img05med.jpg
    img05med.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 453
I'm definitely in, for a set of Bishop tags. Here's a photo of his tags, so you can get the ID numbers, etc.

Thank you!

The data base I'm using for the serial numbers has slightly different number for Bishop than the photo you sent. It also lists him as an Executive Officer or Science officer. XO make sense as it an administrative position in some units.

My template for Bishop has:

XO
L. Bishop
A17/TQ2.0.35100E2

Let me know if that works. I can do it with the other info as well.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people have asked for Personalized Dog Tags. I can make those. Cost would be $15 per set shipped in the U.S.

PM me with info you want on the tag.

Rank
First initial, Last name
Serial number

It's a strange situation. You can search either of those IDs, and both will bring up references to seemingly reliable sources. So I don't know which to go with. They both seem like they could be valid.

However, I ended up buying two sets anyway. So would it be possible to get one of each? That way, if we ever do get full confirmation, I'll be set either way. So it'd be one with this:

XO.
L. BISHOP
A17/TQ2.0.35100E2

and one with this:

EOA.
L. BISHOP
A17/TQ2.0.35117E5

If that's possible, it'd be perfect. But if it's a lot of extra work to reset the text, go ahead and use your version for both. I don't want to be a pest.

Thank you for all of your help! These look great!

The data base I'm using for the serial numbers has slightly different number for Bishop than the photo you sent. It also lists him as an Executive Officer or Science officer. XO make sense as it an administrative position in some units.

My template for Bishop has:

XO
L. Bishop
A17/TQ2.0.35100E2

Let me know if that works. I can do it with the other info as well.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Bishop is a bit ambiguous. So i will make you one of each. If any one else wants a Bishop Tag. Let me know which version.

Last edited:
Hiya, any chance of a 1:2 or 2:3 scale personalized set (for a two year old; he has a USCM service number)?

I just received my Bishop tags. State of the badass art. Thanks so much for the customization and fast shipping!

IMG_0374.JPG

I am fairly certain Ripley did not wear dog tags in Aliens. Since dog tags do not really change much over time. I made these based on her rank and serial number from Alien.
They are also available for sale.

IMG_1148.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back