ANH Red Y... kit

I don't know about the EFX collectible. Is it the same Gold leader as the one mentioned earlier in this thread? If it is not will the Gold leader mentioned earlier in this thread ever be coming out? Any body involved with this Red Jammer project want to comment, pretty please with sugar on top?

I don't know about the EFX collectible. Is it the same Gold leader as the one mentioned earlier in this thread? If it is not will the Gold leader mentioned earlier in this thread ever be coming out? Any body involved with this Red Jammer project want to comment, pretty please with sugar on top?
I am not involved in this but I followed the development of the Gold Leader with great interest, as much as I could reading these forums. As far as I have understood it, the Nice-N Gold Leader Y-wing kit, as mentioned earlier in this thread, is terminated as it was. However, there will be a Gold Leader released through EFX Collectible later, it will be based on the Nice-N's almost finished work but it will only be available as a built and painted collectible. Kits are gone, a collectible is on the way.

Maybe those who know more would like to chime in if I am missing something?

I still have a little bit hope that perhaps someday another maker will take upon making a kit of the Gold Leader, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Avanaut. Wow I did not think I would get a response at this time of night quite so fast. You guys are the best!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back