ANH Red Y... kit

I thought it varies from Y to Y, some had metal TEE (shown in a reference pic of a Y being built) and some the Plastruct stuff?

Edit: Was a bit too slow...

I thought everyone had those. I'm on the phone at the mo but there is a shot of five y's sitting in the paint shop waiting for paint. A couple of them are mounted from the cockpit with their arse in the air. You can tell it's a Jedi era shot because their is a Tie Interceptor wing sitting against the wall. I'll see if I have the pix at work otherwise I'll post em tonight. No Lewd Acts Required.

Does anyone have an extra set of the BF-109 guns that they would be willing to part with? I'd like my Red Y to have them. Payapl at the ready...

Here´s two pics showing brass Tee...

The only painted Y mounted from the back could be the MOM Y, judging by the dark blast marks on the engine dome.
The MOM Y uses Plastruct Tee though; I´ve got a picture which shows that one of the Tees was broken and glued, brass would bend not break, and the injection marks are visible in some pictures.

Attachments

• 399271207.jpg
    399271207.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Well we promised to do gold leader if the red jammer did 50..... it did and we had to turn folks away... so with Gold Leader we are shooting for a April 2012 release... guess I'll let another cat out of the bag... Jamie is making the patterns for the MOM version....
Triangles and Tiger sprocket will be offered in a very limited number.
It's raining Y Wings....

Will keep everyone here updated...

Steve

Hi Steve .. I really, really, really hope you're feeling better, mate

I must tell you . that I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Gold Leader ... I'm actually checking the board several times a day, so to see if an announcement has been made ... I'm sure I'll **** my pants, once the announcement is made :lol

Can't wait ... Eager and giddy as a schoolgirl .... oh boy, oh boy, oh boy :behave (come down, you crazy dane! :rolleyes )

I was wondering on the status of the next Ywing, I believe up next was Gold Leader.
Cheers and TY

1. RED JAMMER: Released (50 kits), Run completed.
2. GOLD LEADER (TIE KILLER):
3. MOM Tour Yellow Y Wing:
4. Blue/Grey stripe (King Tiger drive wheel) Y Wing:
5. Triangles:

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back