Interest Ashoka Tano Clone wars sabers RUN INTEREST THREAD

The Run will close in a couple weeks and production will begin. Thanks guys, Solo
new_ahsoka_by_the_first_magelord-d33ubbc.jpg

yes sir, please head over the IRA thread for instructions.

I will extend it for a little longer, I will be posting media really soon on the sabers.

Thanks. Solo

yes sir, please head over the IRA thread for instructions.

I will extend it for a little longer, I will be posting media really soon on the sabers.

Thanks. Solo

AWESOME :D

Thanks for the reply Solo, Deposit sent for a Set of Ahsoka sabers ( main and short ).

Just had a quick question i will most likely just be displaying these for now maybe later on i will try and install the electrical stuff, For display purposes nothing els is required other then a stand i would think? Sorry for the question first time getting on one of these runs.

Just wondering how this run is going. Is there any opportunity to get in on this? Were there, perhaps, any extras made from the initial run?

I know I'm late to the party. Just asking.

Just wondering how this run is going. Is there any opportunity to get in on this? Were there, perhaps, any extras made from the initial run?

I know I'm late to the party. Just asking.

Production Price is available for the limited extras, I am gonna close the sign ups I believe throughout the end of Production and make available any inventory after that.

See the main thread HERE: [url]http://imperialroyalarms.com/thread/5935/solos-hold-clone-wars-ahsoka [/URL]

Thanks, Solo

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back