Bandai release schedule

Yeah, I would love some new Alien/s kits with the detail that Bandai could bring. I reckon they could even tackle the Xenomorph. I'd also love for them to pick up Marvel. Imagine a whole bunch of 1/12 Iron Man suits and the Hulkbuster. The Milano! Maybe the Nova Corps craft, Quinjet, Hellicarrier. C'mon Bandai!

yes!!!......YES!!!

J

Also The Black Hole movie kits
And
Battletech Mechs
Love the 1/35 Horizon Madcat to be redone by Bandai with internal cockpit details and pilot
Hey, since Bandai has the rights for Dougram and Macross kits and figures... I wonder if we could coax them into things like 1:35 Warhammers -- I mean, ah, Tomahawk Destroids. Or re-releasing the 1:35 Dougram kits with a nod and a wink so we could turn them into Shadow Hawks, BattleMasters, Griffins, Thunderbolts...

As much as all those suggestions are good ideas, I don't think our small community would have much of an affect to what Bandai does.
They certainly would do a good job though, if they ever did acquire those licenses, but I don't believe that it is even realistic to hope for that.
You would have better results if you get the current license holders (if there are any) to release some new stuff.

TazMan2000

BTW, the ship I mistakenly identified as possibly a new A-Wing variant in The Rise of Skywalker trailer is actually the same ship we saw briefly in TFA in Rey's flashbacks about being abandoned on Jakku and her parents (we assume) flying away. So, depending on how large of role that ship plays in the new story, we may get a Bandai version of it. Interestingly, we don't yet know the ship's size. Is it a huge cargo transport? Is it a Falcon-sized freighter? Is it a U-Wing-size ship? Is it a 2-person fighter?

And I'm just over here holding out for a 1/48 Y-Wing...

SB

I had a dream, a dream about you baby It's gonna come true baby. They think that we're through, but baby You'll be swell, you'll be great Gonna have the whole world on a plate Starting here, starting now Honey everything's coming up 1/48 scale!

I figured this forum needed more show tunes.

Last edited:
BTW, the ship I mistakenly identified as possibly a new A-Wing variant in The Rise of Skywalker trailer is actually the same ship we saw briefly in TFA in Rey's flashbacks about being abandoned on Jakku and her parents (we assume) flying away. So, depending on how large of role that ship plays in the new story, we may get a Bandai version of it. Interestingly, we don't yet know the ship's size. Is it a huge cargo transport? Is it a Falcon-sized freighter? Is it a U-Wing-size ship? Is it a 2-person fighter?
57b2217am5501.jpg
C-b9RwEWAAIO9Hr.jpeg

Yeah, I would love some new Alien/s kits with the detail that Bandai could bring. I reckon they could even tackle the Xenomorph. I'd also love for them to pick up Marvel. Imagine a whole bunch of 1/12 Iron Man suits and the Hulkbuster. The Milano! Maybe the Nova Corps craft, Quinjet, Hellicarrier. C'mon Bandai!

I agree whole heartedly, Bandai Marvel model kits would be amazing, I would buy them. Doesn't Bandai already have a license for their S.H. Figuarts line?

Looks great!- I do hope the larger ISD has a display option to position it with the brim trench horizontal and aligned with the thrust axis

Don't see a stand in the photo- it could just be how the person setting up the display table chose to have it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back