Bandai release schedule

View attachment 1013716 There might be - fingers crossed, a larger Blockade Runner kit released by Bandai post Episode 9. I have a sneaky suspicion that a familiar Blockade Runner will be back judging by the sizzle reel for Episode 9 showing a blink or you’ll miss clip of (maybe) the Tantive IV...

Cool! Is there a link to the sizzle reel? I haven’t seen one on the ‘Tubes.[emoji846]

So, what you're saying is: It's bigger on the inside?

By... a lot? :lol: I mean, the Falcon and pretty much every other Star Wars ship has plenty of Tardis effect going on, but this full-size prop looks closer to the size that the original "pirate ship" should've been before they switched designs to for the Falcon. It couldn't even fit the Falcon's interior sets, let alone the blockade runner's.

It does look about half the size it should be- careful camera angles and digital set extensions could make it better.
It also looks too narrow- that hammer head cockpit section should be much wider as well.

The Blockade Runner is HUGE in RotJ

J

Some unfortunate compositing inconsistency means that the corvette goes from being HUGE here

guinfkuf523dg6i1ggny.png

Mc09.png

to being TINY here in front of the Nebulon-B frigate!

TqCnzaJ.jpg

I never noticed it being in front of the Nebulon-B before. I wonder if it was a mistake in compositing (which occurs several times in that battle) and it was intended to be behind instead?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back