Limited Run BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - NOW SELLING

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat

IMG_6164.JPG

Do we think there's any sort of closure mechanism (anywhere other than the collar)? That would greatly impact my desire to actually own this jacket as a practical day-to-day garment...

I'm thinking there's got to be some sort of snap at near the bottom.

IMG_6164.JPG

It looks like theres a seam near zipper of the jacket that goes higher than the collar to help it stand slightly. Adding a little snap near the bottom where circled would help.

also, gloves? Hmm i wonder if we'll see more of those?

I didn't. I just searched "SDCC 2017 Blade Runner 2049"

lots of different articles about the exhibit. One had that picture of the coat.

had I taken the pictures I would've overloaded the thread with reference pics hahah.

MattMunson Are you at comic con or know anyone going with a good camera? You seemed interested in this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, it's definitely a woven cloth, I think the waxed cotton is the real answer.

View attachment 746136

If there's enough interest I can still offer a leather version.

And if my eyes do not deceive me, the nice evenness of the weave in this shot shows us that the cuff is uneven--looks like it's longer on the back of the sleeve, and cuts in a bit on the inner arm.

With the jacket being possibly waxed canvas, will that drop the price? I'm sure you'd have to talk to the manufacturer but I thought I'd ask :rolleyes

With the jacket being possibly waxed canvas, will that drop the price? I'm sure you'd have to talk to the manufacturer but I thought I'd ask :rolleyes
I think so, I haven't done a waxed jacket before so I don't know how the cost compares to leather but my guess is that it's cheaper.

Im interested as well. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Just out of curiosity, is there any possibility of this coat being available before Halloween?

Consider me interested as well! I'm tired of searching online to see these cheap knock offs getting the color and shape all wrong. We need a professional like you to get it right!

I've actually been looking for the jacket so I'm interested

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back