Interest Blade Runner ID Card from Earl Hays Press

Update guys. Received my badge today and very happy with it. Comes with a certificate of authenticity and a number, as well as stickers that others have mentioned. Here’s a couple of precious photos. Massive thanks to Earls Hays Press for such an original, genuine replica of an iconic prop, and special thanks to Michael from props to history for helping to make this happen.

Bash

IMG_9421.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9422.jpeg
    IMG_9422.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9423.jpeg
    IMG_9423.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9424.jpeg
    IMG_9424.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 101
Ah! All these photos are making me so jealous!

Just got my shipping notification today, Order #31. Should be here Monday. Can't wait!

My ID has also arrived today! The quality is amazing IMO!!

I went ahead and added it to my new wallet by IndyMagnoli! how friggin cool is that?! :love:(y):love:

Thank you so much to Mike and Earl Hays Press for making this available! Seriously this is a new grail item right here!

View attachment 1744576
Did you get it with or without the Magnoli documents? I was curious on the quality compared to screen versions.

Did you get it with or without the Magnoli documents? I was curious on the quality compared to screen versions.
I got it without the inserts the added price for the set is a bit hefty I think. Though the apartment key card by Magnoli is the most accurate one available as far as I know. It's unfortunate they're not sold separately.

You know you're getting old when you look around your house and you realize that half the crap you've accumulated in life incidentally all turns out to be in Blade Runner.

You can proclaim "No, I am no longer a hoarder, I'm a Blade Runner fan!"

Itll happen, theyre short staffed and running reduced hours. The strike is hurting everybody out there. Patience grasshopper, your time will come soon :)

Do you know if they peeled off the amberlith? I'm very surprised by the thickness around the X. that might explain the color difference some people are surprised by as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back