Predatorium Brand new site, same great community

Oh, can I ask why?

It has to do with flow, especially regarding flow on mobile devices.

Keep in mind that signatures can only be seen by members anyway (not guests) and suddenly you realize that signatures serve more to break up the flow of a conversation that anything else.

If you would like, I can give you a side by side comparison to show you the difference, but I am sure you see what I mean.

It has to do with flow, especially regarding flow on mobile devices.

Keep in mind that signatures can only be seen by members anyway (not guests) and suddenly you realize that signatures serve more to break up the flow of a conversation that anything else.

If you would like, I can give you a side by side comparison to show you the difference, but I am sure you see what I mean.
Yeah I know what you mean man. Its just a shame. More cool things disappearing. :(

Hi Art, any news on the Hunters Lair strap line?

Honestly... I haven't looked at it yet. We have been working hard on cleaning up a number of aspects which include thousands of edits to post and users. I am not ignoring it, but it is low on the priority list right now.

Really liking the simplicity of the site!

A suggestion until Feedback is re-added is to leave a comment on the sales thread from your purchase and maybe a comment on the users page so others could read it?

smilie_sh_019.gif

Wow, I wasn't here a long time and... I am really impressed!
Good work buddies! I love the site and the new name.

grinsende-smilies-0015.gif

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back