Predatorium Brand new site, same great community

wonko and Lowdmekon, walk me through this. Am I correct in understanding that if you click your name at the top right and then click Preferences, you get a popup window? You then uncheck "and receive email notifications of replies" and click Save Changes which takes you back to the previous page. Are you telling me if you go into preferences again, "and receive email notifications of replies" is checked again?

Yes Art.

Well... it seems to have worked for wonko for me to login as him and reset your settings. I can do the same for you, but you need to ensure we have your correct email addy so I can send you your password once I am done.

I was wondering Art, is there a way to view the normal web page on your phone and not the mobile version? Iv always preferred looking at the actual web page.

Well... that is sorta the point. There is not a mobile version. It is all one version. The old way of handling things like this was to have a "Full version" and a "Mobile version." This style is a newer technology known as "Responsive" which means it isn't multiple versions but a single version that simply scales based on the size of the window viewing it.

To see this in action, simply take the window the site is in on your desktop and start making the window smaller. You will see as you continue to make it smaller and smaller that it eventually looks just like it does on a phone, because it is all the same style.

So, that was a long way of saying, no... there really isn't any other way to view it as there is only one version.

I was wondering Art, is there a way to view the normal web page on your phone and not the mobile version? Iv always preferred looking at the actual web page.

Oh well. :(. Anyway, another thing I wanted to ask is how do you upload a picture to an existing album, like predator ref? For some reason I can only upload to my album.

Oh and by the way, my quote button isn't working all of a sudden.

Oh well. :(. Anyway, another thing I wanted to ask is how do you upload a picture to an existing album, like predator ref? For some reason I can only upload to my album.

Oh and by the way, my quote button isn't working all of a sudden.

Ermm.. knock knock Art ^^^ ;)

Patience is a virtue... ;)

So, quote and multi-quote have changed a bit.

To quote a post, simply click reply beside that post. The post will be copied in the quick-reply window and you can begin responding.

To multi-quote, click quote beside each post you want to include. When you get to the quick reply window, on the lower left you will see a button for "Insert Quotes" Click that and choose the quotes you want to insert.

At the moment, members can't upload to the Ref galleries. We are still working out a few details on those first.

Patience is a virtue... ;)

So, quote and multi-quote have changed a bit.

To quote a post, simply click reply beside that post. The post will be copied in the quick-reply window and you can begin responding.

To multi-quote, click quote beside each post you want to include. When you get to the quick reply window, on the lower left you will see a button for "Insert Quotes" Click that and choose the quotes you want to insert.

At the moment, members can't upload to the Ref galleries. We are still working out a few details on those first.
Oh yeah I had used the reply button before, lol silly me :p. As for the photos, that's cool. Just seemed strange that I couldn't upload to anything else.

Predatorium...wow. I still can't believe that's the name you chose...lol

Planetarium....I can't get that word out of my head...

south-park-s02e11c02-the-plane-arium-16x9.jpg

I've got another idea, now I know that you probably can't do this, but it would be cool if the trophies had "eight bit" skulls images to them. Just a thought, sorry to keep on bugging you!

I've got another idea, now I know that you probably can't do this, but it would be cool if the trophies had "eight bit" skulls images to them. Just a thought, sorry to keep on bugging you!

Heh! I do like it. Not sure if it could be implemented... but considering what we now use for many of our icons... hmmm... I think they MIGHT have a solution. Let me dig a little.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back