Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Just received mine! They look good to me, just not red enough. [emoji2371] This is the first time I jump and buy right away, buy it wasn’t terrible. Even so, we still have homework, with the rest of the frames shown in the movie. [emoji1365][emoji41]

IMG_1767.jpg

Ok just saw endgame and i can see what the confusion may be the Tom Ford Havana tortoise frames are definitely in the scene when he's speaking with Steve. But there is also another scene where hey is wearing very similar frames. With the dark red border. I can tell they are different because the dark red frames have a bridge on the nose and in the scene where he's talking to Steve they don't.
For your information the frame around the lens is red

^ yea it kind of blew me away when I saw those show up, and I'm kicking myself for selling off my pair back in the day after I got them from having seen them in Hangover 2.

Does anyone here actually have the exact pair of Robert Marc 719s from the first iron man
Not sure of the "exactness" of mine, but I'm sure the screen version has different/lighter color metal on the frame fronts as opposed to the color on the side arms. Mine are "dark brown tortoise" on the sidearms and "a copper brown metal" on the frame fronts.
The pink on the sidearm inserts used to bother me a bit, but are completely not visible when worn. I'm always on the lookout for another pair on 719's! The lenses look quite red in these pics, but are more burgundy/wine in reality.
20190426_081120.jpg

20190426_081523.jpg
20190426_081422.jpg

Just received mine! They look good to me, just not red enough. [emoji2371] This is the first time I jump and buy right away, buy it wasn’t terrible. Even so, we still have homework, with the rest of the frames shown in the movie. [emoji1365][emoji41]

View attachment 1013518
Hey, they look alright to me!
Mine have still not arrived yet, but going off the mixed feelings about the tortoise color being exactly screen accurate, I may have to suffer my own anticipointment!

Ok so thease are not Tony stark related but i saw them in the hangover 2 and i really like them. They are Mosley Tribes bromley. I was hoping since you guys are so knowledgeable maybe you guys could suggest where i can get them? View attachment 1010508
How crazy and coincidental this is, that you happened to enquire about them way ahead of time....what are the chances?....you must have supernatural powers dude!!...respect!

How crazy and coincidental this is, that you happened to enquire about them way ahead of time....what are the chances?....you must have supernatural powers dude!!...respect!
Haha just a crazy fluke I actually like them alot better with the red tinted lenses as seen in the hangover 2. They are definitely going to be difficult to source i only found one used pair on eBay but the frame colour was blue. And they look no way near as nice as the red ones.

Haha just a crazy fluke I actually like them alot better with the red tinted lenses as seen in the hangover 2. They are definitely going to be difficult to source i only found one used pair on eBay but the frame colour was blue. And they look no way near as nice as the red ones.
I can't find any at all....the problem now being as they are sought after from 2 movies now.
A pair will show up eventually though and everyone will have to be Roadrunner quick to nab a pair...Meep Meep!!

Last edited:
I found thease they are clearly knock offs but maybe the best we can do untill the real thing becomes available again. The frame is a bit different no gold color from what I can see. I'm not one to purchase knockoffs especially after wearing expensive high end luxury pairs like dita but it might be our only option.

Coupons Brown Red Havana Spice Gradient Mosley Tribes Bromley ParticularView attachment 1013624
Well found dude!
Like you say they would do until obtaining the genuine article.
Not your fault, but I'm not sure about that website though, defo looks dodgy!
Still, it must mean that the "rips" are available out there somewhere.

I found thease they are clearly knock offs but maybe the best we can do untill the real thing becomes available again. The frame is a bit different no gold color from what I can see. I'm not one to purchase knockoffs especially after wearing expensive high end luxury pairs like dita but it might be our only option.

Coupons Brown Red Havana Spice Gradient Mosley Tribes Bromley ParticularView attachment 1013624
Just wondering if Mosley Tribes would ever do a re-issue of the Bromley frame, like Von Zipper did with the Fulton's, or better still, Jason does a collaboration with Mosley Tribes with the screen accurate lenses, just like the Initium/Police collab.

Its not out of the realm of possible I suppose, wasn't Mosley Tribes an off-shoot from Oliver Peoples, so they could easily come out with them. Sigh, this one is really gonna haunt me for a while.
I feel your pain man, you had them in your hand!!...you must be having nightmare flashbacks!
Still, "Stark wearing Alan's eyewear?"...haha, who knew!?!

Its just a waiting game now of screeshots becoming available for the other frames.
If the TF's are what you are referring to dude, I can't seem to find them in red. It still seems to point to one of the tortoise variants (light or dark havana) reacting with the scene lighting.....if you are correct about the "red" appearance, it does unfortunately (for myself with light havana) then logically follow, that the darker havana would have more chance of somehow looking "red".

Yeah, we’ll have to wait for now, it’s impossible to ID the other 3 (I think) squared frames, since they are really discreet. The last one of them caught my eye, because it had some kind of silver stripes in the hinges. The TFs and the MTBs were a little harder to miss. [emoji102]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back