Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Apologies for the information bombardment.....
givenchy-gv-7125-s-086ez.jpg

Tortoise code: GV 7125/S 086(EZ)
givenchy-gv-7125-s-003ir.jpg

Matte black code: GV 7125/S 003(IR)
givenchy-gv-7125-s-8079o.jpg

Gloss black code: (the right item above)
GV 7125/S 807(90)

Finding better prices for these the more I look.

Beristark, not sure if this was an open invitation to ID the Endgame premiere glasses........
But, I reckon they are Givenchy 7125's rectangle frames in gloss black with custom yellow tints.
They also appear to be listed as "womens" frames as also with tbe Silhouette 8141's!!
The price again seems reasonable for a change!!View attachment 1013336 View attachment 1013337 View attachment 1013338

His stylist (@jeanneyangstyle on instagram) did confirm that they were Givenchy

Any suggested sites for the reverse image search? I'd like to be able to help in the future.
I tend to just use Google and scroll through thousands of images of sunglasses at high speed! Quite basic really, but I suppose the trick is to narrow down the searches by accurately describing the frames shape/color or features. I wish there was a frame ID program you could just pop an image into and get the answer, FBI style! lol
Anyway, kind offer for helping, the more members searchin' - the better for all!! IMO

Hi, based on the screenshot kindly added by Godwin, I have ordered the TF0453 53F (Havana/gold with the brown gradient lenses). The actual product (advertising) photos of this model seem to vary quite a bit regarding how dark the tortoise is. Some sites/images show the TF0453 53F as darker, whereas some show the tortoise as much lighter.
Here are the shots I looked at just before I ordered.View attachment 1012135 View attachment 1012136 View attachment 1012137
They do look darker here compared with my first uploaded pic.
As always, the lighting makes all the difference. It is a possibility that the green lenses frame TF0453 52N was used with 53F brown gradient lenses (or even customs), but without comparing the 2 colourways with the "actual screen used" item in front of you in real light - regrettably, it's rather impossible to be that sure!
I'm happy with what I've ordered and will just have to inspect them when they arrive. I may have to strip down and modify the colourway I've ordered, by darkening down the rear side of the tortoise sections, which will darken the fronts. If you order the green lenses version, you still have to change the lenses out.

Seen the movie 2.times now... rdj wears 3 or 4 different glasses in the movie, but these are not the once he wears meeting steve... in that scène the frame is gold and red around the lenses

For your information the frame around the lens is red

Then they must be custom frames or do you think it’s a mix, dark havana frame with brown gradient lenses?

I’ll be seeing the movie tonight, so I’ll know what you mean. I’m taking a box of kleenex with me! [emoji2359]

Then they must be custom frames or do you think it’s a mix, dark havana frame with brown gradient lenses?

I’ll be seeing the movie tonight, so I’ll know what you mean. I’m taking a box of kleenex with me! [emoji2359]

You will see that the plastic around the glasses is realy red not like the tiger print on the photos...

I am not going to spoil anything but never seen a film as briljant as this one... the story is even beter then infinty

Seen the movie 2.times now... rdj wears 3 or 4 different glasses in the movie, but these are not the once he wears meeting steve... in that scène the frame is gold and red around the lenses
Its just a waiting game now of screenshots becoming available for the other frames.
If the TF's are what you are referring to dude, I can't seem to find them in red. It still seems to point to one of the tortoise variants (light or dark havana) reacting with the scene lighting.....if you are correct about the "red" appearance, it does unfortunately (for myself with light havana) then logically follow, that the darker havana would have more chance of somehow looking "red".

Last edited:

You did mention earlier that they looked burgundy, so it may be correct they are almost red.
I may have to modify mine with a red sharpie, lol (as if...)

Its just a waiting game now of screeshots becoming available for the other frames.
If the TF's are what you are referring to dude, I can't seem to find them in red. It still seems to point to one of the tortoise variants (light or dark havana) reacting with the scene lighting.....if you are correct about the "red" appearance, it does unfortunately (for myself with light havana) then logically follow, that the darker havana would have more chance of somehow looking "red".

Wel they where realy red or just differnt glasses... but i always go more then one time to get a better look at the details...

Nu advise is Dont buy until tis begint confirmed

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back