Limited Run Captain Marvel / Nick Fury pager built off a real Motorola!

Anything new on the iphone issue you were looking into?

Yes actually. I've come up with a new solution that is a completely independent unit which requires no phone connectivity at all! It costs about $35 more in parts and labor, but I have found a way to include the "sending . . ." animation as well. I'll post a vid soon.

Yes actually. I've come up with a new solution that is a completely independent unit which requires no phone connectivity at all! It costs about $35 more in parts and labor, but I have found a way to include the "sending . . ." animation as well. I'll post a vid soon.

Will the people who already purchased be charged an additional $35?

Finished my kit :

Attachments

• 20190404_191752.jpg
    20190404_191752.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 170
Looking for a standard kit without electronics.
Did I miss the etsy store link?
Do you accept Paypal directly?

Thanks

Thanks for your interest. I'm actually still working on quite a few of these, so I've stopped taking orders on them until I can get caught up. I might have one or two left after it's all said and done. Can't believe I went through almost all of these!

bJhcPaQ.jpg

Thanks for your interest. I'm actually still working on quite a few of these, so I've stopped taking orders on them until I can get caught up. I might have one or two left after it's all said and done. Can't believe I went through almost all of these!

View attachment 1039565

That is a big stack of old pagers!
If you have a standard kit left at the end, I would be very interested.
The Captain Marvel DVD finally made it out in the UK recently and I thought it would be nice to add the pager to my collection.

Thanks in advance.

If we buy the kit version, can we still upgrade the rest of the stuff (Lights, screen, etc) on our own? Or are some of the electronics from the actual pager needed to make those functions work?

View attachment 1039565
[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in having one if you have one left over.

I also just stumbled upon this thread and will keep an eye on it. May be in if you do another batch!

If we buy the kit version, can we still upgrade the rest of the stuff (Lights, screen, etc) on our own? Or are some of the electronics from the actual pager needed to make those functions work?

Yeah, you can totally do that on your own. All of the stock electronics are stripped out.

Unfortunately due to some unexpected expenses, I'm looking to sell my pager from this run. I got the one with the included LED device (a samsung fitbit like device if I'm not mistaken).

Selling this for the same price as I got it for ($250). I'll cover the shipping costs to anywhere in the US. Gimme a PM if you're interested.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back