Limited Run Captain Marvel / Nick Fury pager built off a real Motorola!

I purchased one of these, unfortunately, the item has still not been shipped. It's been promised multiple times over multiple months and I am continually met with excuses as to why it hasn't shipped yet with promises to ship it tomorrow, or this week, or soon. It's been very disappointing, and beyond any sort of time frame to submit a dispute through PayPal so I am beginning to believe I am just out the $250. Just a buyer beware to any future buyers.

I purchased one of these, unfortunately, the item has still not been shipped. It's been promised multiple times over multiple months and I am continually met with excuses as to why it hasn't shipped yet with promises to ship it tomorrow, or this week, or soon. It's been very disappointing, and beyond any sort of time frame to submit a dispute through PayPal so I am beginning to believe I am just out the $250. Just a buyer beware to any future buyers.

Not Nice at all... i would ask for a refund and see what that does

I am in the same boat as you. Was also going to ask about a refund, although I would prefer the pager. But, as you, I fear I am SOL.

To Dakota, DBoz, Mr. Petersen and anyone else out there who may still have a pending order with me, my most sincere apologies.

I know it's been about 9 months for many of you, but rest assured I do still have all your orders along with a couple other long overdue projects. This has been a real learning experience for me. Never again will I accept $ for complicated projects like this without first having finished them. I think I just developed some kind of mental block or something, but I'm pushing through and I will finish these! That said, I am happy to send out refunds to anyone who wants them. I can also offer to send a refund now, and then once your pager truly is finished and I send photographic proof (in say, the next 10-14 days), you can at that time re-order and I'll send it out immediately ;) I have them all in various stages 80%-95% finished on my desk as I type this and I will absolutely ship them out to all who still want them. I know I haven't come through with timely deliveries, and I'm ashamed for missing so many promised deadlines. I'm trying my very best to at least keep good open communication because I know the importance of that. Please forgive me. I'm here to work things out and make it right. Feel free to DM me on here or send me an email soulinertia@hotmail.com to discuss the specific details of your order.

- Jeremy

Last edited:
At this point I would prefer the refund.

To Dakota, DBoz, Mr. Petersen and anyone else out there who may still have a pending order with me, my most sincere apologies.

I know it's been about 9 months for many of you, but rest assured I do still have all your orders along with a couple other long overdue projects. This has been a real learning experience for me. Never again will I accept $ for complicated projects like this without first having finished them. I think I just developed some kind of mental block or something, but I'm pushing through and I will finish these! That said, I am happy to send out refunds to anyone who wants them. I can also offer to send a refund now, and then once your pager truly is finished and I send photographic proof (in say, the next 10-14 days), you can at that time re-order and I'll send it out immediately ;) I have them all in various stages 80%-95% finished on my desk as I type this and I will absolutely ship them out to all who still want them. I know I haven't come through with timely deliveries, and I'm ashamed for missing so many promised deadlines. I'm trying my very best to at least keep good open communication because I know the importance of that. Please forgive me. I'm here to work things out and make it right. Feel free to DM me on here or send me an email soulinertia@hotmail.com to discuss the specific details of your order.

- Jeremy

Progress pic:

20200121_182838.jpg

It's all finished. I'll get it shipped out this week DBoz, sorry, my best friend is in the ICU on a ventilator with coronavirus right now. This whole thing has got me in a tailspin.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back