Done / Completed **Closed**TFA: Melted Vader Helmet (MasterEdi V2)

As far as the Version 2 TFA version, It is dead.... very much dead. The mothermold was shot basically 2 years ago. I couldn’t make them even if I wanted too.... During the time the mold was on its last legs, I talked with a maker here on the RPF Shenphong about selling him parts so that he could create a new cast from it. That was the last of my involvement. He posted on this thread, with my permission, updates concerning on improvements he and another maker were doing. I believe his last update post was April of 2019. Since then nothing has been posted.

I am considering doing a V3 TROS version once I complete my Baby Yoda raw cast run. I will begin the sculpt at the beginning of February... A price increase will be necessary, and it will be a run of 30.

As far as the Version 2 TFA version, It is dead.... very much dead. The mothermold was shot basically 2 years ago. I couldn’t make them even if I wanted too.... During the time the mold was on its last legs, I talked with a maker here on the RPF Shenphong about selling him parts so that he could create a new cast from it. That was the last of my involvement. He posted on this thread, with my permission, updates concerning on improvements he and another maker were doing. I believe his last update post was April of 2019. Since then nothing has been posted.

I am considering doing a V3 TROS version once I complete my Baby Yoda raw cast run. I will begin the sculpt at the beginning of February... A price increase will be necessary, and it will be a run of 30.
Neat. If that ever ends up happening, can I just like... pre-register my interest right now (pending pricing) :p

Awesome news Ed MasterEdi I am always interested to add one of your amazing sculpts to my collection :D

OMG if this is finally happening, my „please add me“ is somewhere in this thread. Otherwise here it is again *o*
That would be awesome.
After a lot of consideration, this is my decision on past interest on this thread. I hope everyone understands....This thread has exclusively been for my Version 2 TFA version of the Melted Vader. There are no more of these available or being produced by me.... So, If you want a V2, I recommend posting on the ‘want to buy’ section, or checking the ‘junkyard’, occasionally. Also some occasionally pop up on eBay, from time to time.

Since Version 3 TROS Melted Vader will be its own unique and new sculpt, I will begin its interest list on a separate and new thread. So I will not be creating a interest list here, please do not post interest on this thread. It will not be considered. Please wait till I post a new V3 thread. All the information you need to know will be explained then. You can make your decision then.... Thank you all though for the incredible interest!!! I’m truly grateful and humbled for this communities support of my occasional sculpts and past runs.

Last edited:
After a lot of consideration, this is my decision on past interest on this thread. I hope everyone understands....This thread has exclusively been for my Version 2 TFA version of the Melted Vader. There are no more of these available or being produced by me.... So, If you want a V2, I recommend posting on the ‘want to buy’ section, or checking the ‘junkyard’, occasionally. Also some occasionally pop up on eBay, from time to time.

Since Version 3 TROS Melted Vader will be its own unique and new sculpt, I will begin its interest list on a separate and new thread. So I will not be creating a interest list here, please do not post interest on this thread. It will not be considered. Please wait till I post a new V3 thread. All the information you need to know will be explained then. You can make your decision then.... Thank you all though for the incredible interest!!! I’m truly grateful and humbled for this communities support of my occasional sculpts and past runs.
Understood, thanks.
Whenever you do post the new V3 thread, would you be willing to make a post linking it in this thread alerting people that the new V3 thread is up? That'll make it easier for me to find my way to it in the future.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back