Limited Run Luke / Vader ANH shared stunt saber kit

thank you all for the interest!
last 24h! after this, i'm closing down interest, the run is already bigger than I expected, after this it becomes unrealistic to produce in timely manners.
thanks all :)

Alright, Interest is closed now.

Thank you to all those that signed up, i really appreciate it!
those that signed up early saw that I was expecting 10 people and hoping for 20, thinking there wasn't much interest for those and I just wanted to see if a few more people wanted those as I was doing a couple for customers, I'm both slightly overwhelmed by all the work I have to do these days and very gratefull for you guys! thank you very much for your trust and interest in my work, i'm so gratefull for my customers, thank you! :)

I'll now be ordering all the aluminium tubes and stainless steel 8mm rods.
The white switches and motors are already ordered :)

I'm still busy on the Barbican finished sabers and will try to get started on those in the next couple weeks :)
cheers all!

Hey there,
small update :)

Aluminium is ordered for the run.

I have received the new UNEF 5/8" tap today and tried a new hole for the red button, it works very well now.
IMG_20240220_151454.jpg

I get the exact result I wanted, which is the red button only threads a little bit and rests against the inner core. That gives the exact look of the original.
IMG_20240220_152252.jpg

as you can see, the core is inside and the red button rests on top of it.
IMG_20240220_152258.jpg

IMG_20240220_152320.jpg

threading a tube gives weird results, but anyways, it seems to work very well.
IMG_20240220_152530.jpg

I have some more investigating to do though as the glass eyes I have on hand are not threading all the way for some reason. Either as a result of the fact we are trying to thread them into a tube, or because UNEF 5/8" is still not the proper size?
weirdly enough, the red buttons I have measure 15.6mm at the threads and the glass eyes measure 15.8mm. I don't know, it's surprising, but I'll make it work.

also received this boat antenna today and will play around with doing a blade for my motorized prototype :)
IMG_20240220_152646.jpg

cheers all!

Hey there,
small update :)

Aluminium is ordered for the run.

I have received the new UNEF 5/8" tap today and tried a new hole for the red button, it works very well now.
View attachment 1791892
I get the exact result I wanted, which is the red button only threads a little bit and rests against the inner core. That gives the exact look of the original.
View attachment 1791893
as you can see, the core is inside and the red button rests on top of it.
View attachment 1791894
View attachment 1791895

threading a tube gives weird results, but anyways, it seems to work very well.
View attachment 1791896

I have some more investigating to do though as the glass eyes I have on hand are not threading all the way for some reason. Either as a result of the fact we are trying to thread them into a tube, or because UNEF 5/8" is still not the proper size?
weirdly enough, the red buttons I have measure 15.6mm at the threads and the glass eyes measure 15.8mm. I don't know, it's surprising, but I'll make it work.

also received this boat antenna today and will play around with doing a blade for my motorized prototype :)
View attachment 1791897
cheers all!
6681F3AD-D744-46DC-A354-A7BE24B81D74.gif

Hey there,
quick update on this project, aluminium and stainless steel arrived today :)
IMG_20240223_155644.jpg

I'm still pretty busy with the Barbican run and other smaller things right now, so I'll probably not start on this before 1st of March.
I'll post another update when I'm ready to start.
cheers

Last edited:
Hi,eethan

Hello When will it be available for purchase? I would like to buy one or two.

Best Regards,
Tsuyoshi
Hi Tsuyoshi,
Sorry, i'm very busy and didn't anticipate that project would be this big, so I needed to change my planning a bit.
I'm collecting all the material necessary for the project and almost ready to start on it, but haven't started yet.
I should be able to start slowly next week and be done in the second half of April or something. I don't want to give a clear deadline as I'm having a hard time finishing everything I have to do on time right now.
But it's the next thing on the planning and I will start posting updates as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back