Deprecated Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable* (banned)

Re: Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable*

I may be interested in one of these. If I bought one, it would be an empty for display, and I'd be interested to know the price for assembly. Also, will there be a blade plug for those of us that simply want to display this hilt?

I will assemble the empty hilt as well if you want it for display. Yes, i can make you a blade plug. You have one more day to decide :)

Okay, I'm in for an empty, assembled, with the blade plug. Original color. Deposit is on its way.

I'd be interested in seeing what you have in mind for the stand, if you've got a picture.

Sure thing! The machining started, a few days and i will post updates! :) Stay Tuned!

First hilt is out, test fitting underway :)

Last edited by a moderator:

rahns.jpg
FIRST BATCH ARRIVED!!! ( as well as the shrouds :) ) Now, the painting starts and soon they will be shipped to the owners!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Two places are open until 21.04!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and sorry for my absence, i worked on these projects as well as on my personal job :S But things are speeding up now :)

Last edited:

View attachment 720902
FIRST BATCH ARRIVED!!! ( as well as the shrouds :) ) Now, the painting starts and soon they will be shipped to the owners!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Two places are open until 21.04!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and sorry for my absence, i worked on these projects as well as on my personal job :S But things are speeding up now :)

WOW!!!!! These are going to be awesome, i can't wait to get mine!!!!!

Rich

THE HILTS ARE PACKED AND READY TO GO! Please check your status and if you need to pay for shipping please do so! I will check it later :) IF you ordered then please drop me a personal message with your address ! Thank you!

Packed most of them and shipping started. Im out of the workshop but we will send out shipping info as i get back

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Been asking a bunch myself... Would like an update.

This is why I'm hesitant to jump on one of the last kits available :/

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back