Deprecated Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable* (banned)

Re: Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable*

I was PM'd on May 23rd saying

"Im out on a movie job, but nearly all the hilts are shipped out."

I dunno man. I've been in this game longer than most and my spidey senses are tingling.

Hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, we've been talking threw FB. Just wondering if anyone else had luck. I want to be proved wrong and it just show up. Was hoping to have this for an event next week... "which the artist said would happen WAY BEFORE HAND."
Guess not.

Has anyone received a hilt at this point? I have not gotten mine, and mine was just a raw aluminum version.

Sounds bunk to me. I was told if I purchased one 2 weeks ago it would ship right away. Glad I waited to see if anyone was getting one first.

As i told i will provide shipping information as i will get back. As for shipping times, we are in eastern europe. Sadly sometimes , but so far nothing went unresolved.

Thank you for not participating in "bunk" then.

Hey VenomCF,

i'm still REALLY looking forward to this saber......as many have stated, it's up there with the Holiest of Grail sabers for me!

Rich

Im really hope ( sure ) you will be satisfied.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Note 4 eszközömről

Nope. Nothing. He's replied to my PM's a week ago saying the same stuff.
Mail monday, today i will send out a few, the recipients will be contacted. I hope this is good news.

You said 3 weeks ago that shipping started and that I would be included in that and now they're shipping today???

You said 3 weeks ago that shipping started and that I would be included in that and now they're shipping today???
The rest. And the first batch went out then. This is how. Especially that you came in late so you are in the last ones. Thank you.

Uhhh no. I have a PM from you saying that if I payed that I would be included in the first shipment. Forget about my shipment for a second. Not one person from the shipment 3 weeks ago has received anything. Nobody has. Here is your PM to me the day I made payment on May 16 2017, and I quote.

"I put one aside for you :) If you can send the money, i can include you int he first shipping."

I have the paypal receipt and everything.

Yes and in the first batch , your saber wasnt included. Mostly because im not in charge of shipping.

Im sorry for the delay,still im not living out of making sabers, my work have priority...yet. still im sending out the rest.

I'm leaning toward doing the same if something doesn't change soon. Why no pics of the finished hilts?? How did the D-rings turn out?? So fishy.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back