Limited Run Darth Maul TPM screen accurate lightsaber prop

Hmmmmmmmm I know I can get 3/8 rod in different thread pitch other than 16. The site that _Lee_ posted didn't really have many specifics on the part, and it was only only a 1 foot long option.

Hmmmmmmmm I know I can get 3/8 rod in different thread pitch other than 16. The site that _Lee_ posted didn't really have many specifics on the part, and it was only only a 1 foot long option.

I would try it, 3/8-16 is pretty common here, hopefully it’s the same in Europe

Unbelievable!

You sir are a complete and utter tool. Do you realise how much work goes into these runs? people like you make my blood boil. If you want already assembled then buy a MR or another for 5 times the price. I bet you were the kid who complained when you realise you had to put a Lego mini figure together??? Seriously, you are in the wrong hobby.

I havent received mine yet but i know they will be the dogs bollocks.Just as good as a metal version, if not better.

Dan, thanks again bro. You nailed it right on.

Thanks for making it so personal. Calling me a “tool” - I paid Dan some money, so I am entitled to my opinion. Your maturity in handling an opinion that is different to yours speaks more about yourself than it does me. I think you take life too seriously if my comments made your “blood roll”. I hate to think what more serious things in life might do to you.

No, it shows your immaturity of trying to call Dan out when you should have PM,d him regarding your issues. People like Dan are what makes this hobby so accessible to many different people with varying budgets. You made it sound like he had mistled you, and i find that very rude and obnoxious.

So I see I’m not the only one that got their fingers burnt. Can’t believe I grabbed the little tip I cut off. I have new fingerprints. How about you Halliwax?

So I see I’m not the only one that got their fingers burnt. Can’t believe I grabbed the little tip I cut off. I have new fingerprints. How about you Halliwax?

My finger now has its own “C scar” lol

IMG_9332.jpg

No, it shows your immaturity of trying to call Dan out when you should have PM,d him regarding your issues. People like Dan are what makes this hobby so accessible to many different people with varying budgets. You made it sound like he had mistled you, and i find that very rude and obnoxious.

Why should I PM? Read the first few pages when the sale/run was announced. Was Dan upfront about what was needed apart from stating a 3/8" rod, not even stating an approximate length and hence the ensuing tools/skills needed to cut it. A sale is a contract of exchange. An informed sale is one that let's the buyer knows what he/she is in for, a hobby or a house or a horse, I want to know.

For a succinct list of requirements,
- One inch = 2.54 centimeters. 3/8" rod needed is about 20 inches = 50.8 centimeters, so you are looking at about 51cm to 52cm if you read metric
- One 3/8" O-ring or washer is needed as the piece between the two hilts when you align them together
- I recommend to use the metal hook of a coat hanger as the lever to extent the provided O-rings to fasten the O-rings at the correct locations on each hilt (fishing wires were recommended in the video but I disagree with that method, that's dangerous and can severe your fingers)

How hard was to list that? Pure and simple.

Why should I PM? Read the first few pages when the sale/run was announced. Was Dan upfront about what was needed apart from stating a 3/8" rod, not even stating an approximate length and hence the ensuing tools/skills needed to cut it. A sale is a contract of exchange. An informed sale is one that let's the buyer knows what he/she is in for, a hobby or a house or a horse, I want to know.

- One inch = 2.54 centimeters. 3/8" rod needed is about 20 inches = 50.8 centimeters, so you are looking at about 51cm to 52cm if you read metric
- One 3/8" O-ring or washer is needed as the piece between the two hilts when you align them together
- I recommend to use the metal hook of a coat hanger as the lever to extent the provided O-rings to fasten the O-rings at the correct locations on each hilt (fishing wires were recommended in the video but I disagree with that method, that's dangerous and can severe your fingers)

So ridiculous it's almost funny...

I have sent you a PM with instructions for returning your kit.
Once I have received it, I will refund the money that you paid.

I can count on one hand the times I’ve bought props with an overall experience & build as simple and enjoyable as this. And I’ve been collecting & building props for 10+ years. The horror stories I could tell... If you can’t appreciate this, and the fact that the replica is accurate to the screen used one down to the materials used, at the small fraction of a price which these replicas usually go for, you’re so in the wrong hobby it’s not even funny. The kit even came prepainted professionally! What more could anyone want? It boggles the mind.

I’m actually almost-kinda disappointed that mine is already 99% done. Just waiting for the small emitter disc replacements.

I’m so used to working on builds for weeks or months at a time that having such a fantastic kit which is mostly-done right out of the box is an incredible treat. Stellar piece.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back