Limited Run Deadpool Costume MOVIE VERSION (collab with Yepiamzombie)

Recently ordered the new mask and I still have the older version of the mask, I can confirm that the new expressions DO NOT fit the older mask.

The newest full faced version of the mask is very breathable in comparison to the old mask and a lot more comfortable with the cushion.

18401930_1867212056638331_3761480643091232955_o.jpg
18422890_1867214676638069_7048203491778696719_o.jpg
Got mine last Friday- I have a 23.5" head with a pretty prominent brow, and the 1st version pressed into my forehead so much I could only stand to wear it for 10-15 minutes. The new version is much roomier:)

Hey guys, I've been a little absent here so I figured I owed you guys first dibs again on all the latest and greatest updates and upgrades done to the suit and accessories over the last few months.

Firstly, yeah the new masks have been shipping as well as all pending accessories to people who had been (and some of who still are) waiting on misceaallenous items. The swords and scabbards have been a big challenge both in production time and in shipping, especially overseas. There have also been instances of the prop guns and possibly even the holsters being a problem at customs, it's happened twice shipping to Australia already. For that reason, I'm re-thinking what we can actually offer in the packages to overseas customers. If you already purchased a full package, don't worry, it'll ship but unfortunately it's pricey and risky at customs.

Moving on, 4 additional expressions for the new mask are ready:

IMG_4242.JPG

These are available for $80 per pair or $300 for the set of 4.

NEW SHOULDERS!

The new and improved version are made of urethane rubber, more flexible, durable and accurate in shape:

IMG_4296.JPG
IMG_4352.JPG

Seen installed here on a "I want it that way" suit:

IMG_4414.JPG

Before you start asking, I am trying to figure out a cost for those looking to upgrade/replace shoulder pads but know in advance it's a lot of work and it absolutely REQUIRES the entirety of the arms to be replaced. No way around that, unfortunately. Email me (el.fett.projects@gmail.com) if you're interested in this for your suit but please don't expect it to be a cheap upgrade. It's a lot of work and again, you're basically buying a new set of arms, not just shoulders. If purchased separately and for you, yourself to install, price is only $200 for the set. So if you feel capable of doing the upgrade and install on your suit yourself (at your own risk), email me and I'll gladly hook you up with a set.

Lastly, the majority of you should have all of your items. If you are still missing something, please email me. I need to update the list on the first post but I've been shipping out items pretty consistently to everyone in the first run, over the last few months. As always, thank you all for your continued passion and support to this project, and most of all your gracious patience as I know it's taken what feels like forever.

To those who waited the most, I think it's fair to say you were rewarded for your patience :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OH! and one other thing. I've been working on a new and improved muscle suit (something I've been working on and off on for the past 10 years or so lol). I'm pretty happy with the results so far. You can see my torso prototype movement and fit test on my social media (facebook and instagram). I had @chaosprince model it for me and it moves and feels very natural. I'll be starting a separate thread for those interested in getting yourself a little muscle definition help without spending years at the gym.

[video]https://www.instagram.com/p/BTcstUkFfcv/?taken-by=el_fett&hl=en[/video]

OH! and one other thing. I've been working on a new and improved muscle suit (something I've been working on and off on for the past 10 years or so lol). I'm pretty happy with the results so far. You can see my torso prototype movement and fit test on my social media (facebook and instagram). I had @chaosprince model it for me and it moves and feels very natural. I'll be starting a separate thread for those interested in getting yourself a little muscle definition help without spending years at the gym.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTcstUkFfcv/?taken-by=el_fett&hl=en
Highly recommend these

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've been a little absent here so I figured I owed you guys first dibs again on all the latest and greatest updates and upgrades done to the suit and accessories over the last few months.

Firstly, yeah the new masks have been shipping as well as all pending accessories to people who had been (and some of who still are) waiting on misceaallenous items. The swords and scabbards have been a big challenge both in production time and in shipping, especially overseas. There have also been instances of the prop guns and possibly even the holsters being a problem at customs, it's happened twice shipping to Australia already. For that reason, I'm re-thinking what we can actually offer in the packages to overseas customers. If you already purchased a full package, don't worry, it'll ship but unfortunately it's pricey and risky at customs.

Moving on, 4 additional expressions for the new mask are ready:

View attachment 728415

These are available for $80 per pair or $300 for the set of 4.

NEW SHOULDERS!

The new and improved version are made of urethane rubber, more flexible, durable and accurate in shape:

View attachment 728416
View attachment 728418

Seen installed here on a "I want it that way" suit:

View attachment 728417

Before you start asking, I am trying to figure out a cost for those looking to upgrade/replace shoulder pads but know in advance it's a lot of work and it absolutely REQUIRES the entirety of the arms to be replaced. No way around that, unfortunately. Email me (el.fett.projects@gmail.com) if you're interested in this for your suit but please don't expect it to be a cheap upgrade. It's a lot of work and again, you're basically buying a new set of arms, not just shoulders. If purchased separately and for you, yourself to install, price is only $200 for the set. So if you feel capable of doing the upgrade and install on your suit yourself (at your own risk), email me and I'll gladly hook you up with a set.

Lastly, the majority of you should have all of your items. If you are still missing something, please email me. I need to update the list on the first post but I've been shipping out items pretty consistently to everyone in the first run, over the last few months. As always, thank you all for your continued passion and support to this project, and most of all your gracious patience as I know it's taken what feels like forever.

To those who waited the most, I think it's fair to say you were rewarded for your patience :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sent You an email and a pm regarding missing pieces I ordered during the first phase of the first run!

Regards,

Alberto

OK, so we managed to do a shoulder replacement without having to completely remove and discard the whole arm sleeves. When that is possible, which it should be with most of the suits, the charge to put on the new ones is $300 plus the cost of the shoulders ($200). So $500 total plus shipping back to you. The process takes a few days right now so email me directly if you want to send your suit to get the new shoulders before it gets too crazy. I already have a few suits on the way!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back