Limited Run Deadpool Costume MOVIE VERSION (collab with Yepiamzombie)

That's freaking awesome if the suit is the same - it would be the first superhero movie in history to not modify the costume for a sequel (maybe they know how much money we spent getting awesome deadpool suits and didn't want us to have to break the bank for a new version:))

That's freaking awesome if the suit is the same - it would be the first superhero movie in history to not modify the costume for a sequel (maybe they know how much money we spent getting awesome deadpool suits and didn't want us to have to break the bank for a new version:))

They've modified the front of the shins, holsters, katana, shoulder strap and the three stripes across the back of the gloves are all silver. Guess we'll see if there are any others when more pictures appear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ca261b10711814e15d6ff476bda5d9cf.jpg

Hello there @El Fett
I still haven't received anything of the remaining accessories I asked for several times by email, would You please clarify what's going on? Almost a year have passed and I still have a partially completed costume.

Regards,

Alberto

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @El Fett
I still haven't received anything of the remaining accessories I asked for several times by email, would You please clarify what's going on? Almost a year have passed and I still have a partially completed costume.

Regards,

Alberto

Hey Alberto,

So sorry for the delay. I will get your belt and bracelets out tomorrow. If theres anything else you wanted, let me know now so we can save on shipping.

Thanks and sorry again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Alberto,

So sorry for the delay. I will get your belt and bracelets out tomorrow. If theres anything else you wanted, let me know now so we can save on shipping.

Thanks and sorry again!

No need anymore for the holsters since I managed do grab the originals off of e-bay, but still need the drop down additional pouches and the belt and bracelets. I need the knife holster and the knife the back katana double holster would like to have an estimate for the double katana in plastic, would you please calculate the difference I owe for the not included pieces I asked for and after I did pay send them all at once in order to finally complete my cosplay?? Would you?
Regards Alberto
Ps if I forgot anything just refresh my memory

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

No need anymore for the holsters since I managed do grab the originals off of e-bay, but still need the drop down additional pouches and the belt and bracelets. I need the knife holster and the knife the back katana double holster would like to have an estimate for the double katana in plastic, would you please calculate the difference I owe for the not included pieces I asked for and after I did pay send them all at once in order to finally complete my cosplay?? Would you?
Regards Alberto
Ps if I forgot anything just refresh my memory

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Alberto, I emailed you a few days ago with the quote. Get back to me when you can please.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the turn around time if say I just order the mask?

2-3 weeks from payment to delivery. Shoot me an email at el.fett.projects@gmail.com if you want one.

Hey @ I just sent a reply to Your e-mail with the list of what I still need, just need confirmation of the amount due and I'll send You immediately by Paypal, ok?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alberto

Received! Added you on the queue. Check your email for measurement chart and instructions. Thanks again.

My measurements are based on close fit (somewhat like measurements for a Spider-Man spandex suit). As the deadpool body suit is not meant to be equally flexible, how should I report my body measurements? Report the numbers as they were measured based on close fit and you will do the necessary adjustments, or something else?

Would you check on the two emails I've sent too? Cheers!

My measurements are based on close fit (somewhat like measurements for a Spider-Man spandex suit). As the deadpool body suit is not meant to be equally flexible, how should I report my body measurements? Report the numbers as they were measured based on close fit and you will do the necessary adjustments, or something else?

Would you check on the two emails I've sent too? Cheers!

I'll get back to you via email on your questions.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back